Safety

(This chapter invlovles a kiss XP or a few idk)

"A devils trap?" He asks.

"You are a demon, thats how we trap you." Dean says, we spin around to see Dean leaning on the doorframe, freed from the mind thing. He just smiles, pulling out the gun again and shooting the trap edge, breaking it. He steps out, and towards the tall man. Slamming him, Mark and Dean against walls. He walks up to the tallest man and looks up at him.

"You're pretty." He says. "I would possess you, but." He rips open the mans collar, revealing a pentagram which is surrounded by flames. "And your brother has one too, doesn't he Sammy." The demon says. We reach around to the back of his pants, slipping out the knife he has there. "I'll be borrowing this." He hisses, positioning it over my stomach.

'You were a good meatsuit...' The demons whispers to me.

The blade is plunged into his abdomen. It looks at though his body is fulled with orange lights. There is a fizzling sound, and Jack collapses to the ground.

"NO!" I yell. I am dropped from the wall and I run over to him, he is still breathing, just, I put his hand on the stab wound. Castiel walks over to me, but kneels. His hand starts to glow. He holds it to Jacks wound, it heals up and Jack removes his hand from it, the blood is still there. Cas stumbles backwards and then turns to me, doing the same to my shoulder, then collapsing.

"Cas?" Dean says, kneeling next to him. Jack looks at me, and wraps his arms around me. I hug him back. Dean sighs and stands.

"He ok?" Sam asks Dean, who nods in response.

I break the hug and look at Mark, kissing him softly. After all this, I just want him to know that, I couldn't live, knowing he's gone. Mark smiles at me.

"You okay to stand?" He asks. I nod and Mark helps me up.

"How long was I out?" I ask him. Mark is about to answer when someone else does, Sam.

"Two and a bit days." He says. I nod. I look at Mark.

"We could go back to LA and I could record with you, then go home." He smiles at my suggestion.

"We're going through Cali, we could give you a ride, if you don't mind driving, swing by your hotels or whatever." Dean suggests.

"Sure, I guess, I missed my flight so, it'd be cheaper." Mark says.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Great, lets go then." Dean says, Sam writes a note for the man in the trenchcoat, I read it as I go past. It says 'Dean and I are back, or on our way. Detouring through LA. Meet you at the bunker.' Mark and I sit in the back of the black American car and we drive back to the hotel.

Time skip however long it take to drive from there to Marks place

Dean pulls up infront of the house Mark says is his. It is dark outside, my phone says its midnight. Him and I climb out and grab our suitcases from the boot. We walk up to the door and wave goodbye to the Winchester brothers. Mark welcomes me inside and tells me how to get to the bedroom I will be staying in, but that I should be quite as Matt and Ryan are probably asleep. I laugh slightly and walk to the room, collasping on the bed and falling asleep.

I follow him to my room, but when I get there, he is already asleep. I was just about to lie next to him when I thought of something, so I walked back downstairs and grabbed the saltshaker. Making a line around the door and across the window sill. I pull the covers out from under Jack and put them on top of him, climbing in beside. I put an arm under his head and curl up infront of Jack, an arm over his waist. Looking down at him as he sleeps, I kiss his forehead and slowly, but surely, fall asleep with Sean next to me.

END

Hey guys, this is a short one. Sorry. I hope you enjoyed anyways!

Some of you might not have enjoyed, but I had alot of fun writing it so tell me what you think. I am so mean to Mark XD Sorry Markimoo!

- Chrissie <3