Hunters

I wave goodbye to the taxi and walk up to my hotel room. After a long day, signing and hugging, all I want to do is sleep. I can't be bothered doing anything, even cooking, so I order pizza. I sit, waiting for it and I smell something. But I can't quite place my finger on it. It isn't a nice smell, it is quite disgusting actually.

The door bell on the hotel room rings and I open it, paying and thanking the girl for my pizza, forgetting to lock the door. I sit on the couch and open the box, sitting it next to me, and pick up a piece, taking a huge bite and filling my mouth with chicken, feta and greens. I try to find the smell again, but it has gone, so I shrug it off and eat 5 slices. I close the box and stand, taking it to the large silver fridge in the kitchenette.

I walk back and collapse backwards onto the couch. Picking up the remote and turning it on, I try to find something interesting. I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up... someones there, by the bed. I turn and look back at the bed and see no one. I turn back and swear I see a shadow disappearing around the corner into the bathroom. I stand, legs shaking, and walk over to the small ensuite. The light flicks on, and the room is empty, but I swear someone, or something is there. I turn off the tv and throw the remote on the couch. I fall onto the bed and sleep almost instantly, I need it.

≧﹏≦

I wake up, a small crack of light entering the room through the curtains. I roll over, groaning. I push myself up and pull of the shirt I wore yesterday, the one I feel alseep in (you are welcome). I rummage through my bag and choose out another, pulling it over my head. My eyes are still crusty so I rub them before making myself some breakfast, I should eat before flying. Just as I am about to however, the feeling someone is there returns.

I turn, again there is nothing there. I turn back and continue. I heard something move behind me, something crash. I fumble with my phone and dial 911, remembering I am in the US. I put it to my ear and it is disconnected, I dial again... nothing. I call Mark.

My phone rings, I pick it up and answer it. "Hey Jack." I say.

"M-mark theres someone in my hotel room." He sounds scared, terrified.

I flip around so I am facing the rest of the room.

"Have you called the police?" I ask, starting to share in his terror.

"I-it wouldnt connect." He says, he sounds close to tears. He yelps and I hear something break in the background.

"O-okay I'll send them over, and I'll meet you there, hang tight." I hang up, grab my keys and run out to my car.

The phone beeps and I keep it at my ear. "Hurry." I whisper, but he is already gone. Something else breaks and I hear the lock click shut. I run over to the door and try to unlock it, but it won't budge. I turn around again, back against the door.

A huge cloud of black smoke is there to greet me. I open my mouth to yell for help but it rams itself down my throat. I manage to unlock the door before...

I climb out of my car, running up to the hotel and making my way to Jacks room. Try the door and find it unlocked. The door swings open and Jack is there, rummaging through his bag.

"Oh my god Jack are you ok?" I ask. He looks up at me. His eyes are black, and he has an evil grin on his face. I get a wiff of something is that...?

*Sams POV*

I run up the stairs behind Dean. We reach the room when it went to, where Cas told us. We swing in and see two men, one facing the other. I grab the asian looking one and Dean goes after the other, flinging holy water over him. He yells in pain and vanishes.

"Son of bitch." Dean says, stomping in annoyance. He puts a hand on his head and sighs. I turn the other to me, he is much, much shorter than me, maybe by hefty 6 or 7 inches.

"Whats your name?" I ask him, looking back at Dean.

"Mark. My names Mark." He says, obviously shaking up about this whole thing.

"Well Mark, I'm Sam, this is Dean." He says, pointing to the other guy. I nod and look where Jack was just standing.

"What happened to Sean?" I ask, shaken up, his name seeming weird to say, but I thought it was appropriate. Sam looks to Dean.

"We will explain, but you need to come outside." Sam says, looking at me. I nod and they take me outside, to a car, a sleek, black, 1967 Chevrolet Impala. Dean sits on the front and Sam stays standing.

"Your friend was possessed." Sam says. "By a demon." He adds. I laugh slightly and look at Dean, who is dead serious. I bit my lip.

"We've been tailing this thing for months. Its killed thousands of people and it is just going to keep doing so." Dean says. I nod slowly.

"What are you going to do to him?" I ask, I am obviously frightened.

"Well, we need to kill or exorcise the demon." Sams gaze drops. "If we kill it, that means your friend too."

"No. You, you can't kill Jack!" I say. "He, he has people who would kill you for doing that."

"Then exorcism it is." Dean says. He jumps off the car and walks around to the door. "Wanna come?" He asks, opening the door. Sam climbs in the passenger side. I nod.

"I guess so." I walk around and climb in the back. Dean sits in the drivers seat and starts up the old American Muscle. He smiles and drives out, and down the street.