The entire time Tazuna was growling. "Stop trying to scare me, you scruffy little dwarf!" he screamed out.

I stayed silent, mindful of Kakashi's words. "I liked you better when you were silent."

"Are they there?" Naruto asks, running around. "No, they're over there! Huh? No, there!" He was trying to be cool, making a fool out of himself.

He suddennly turned, just as I did the same. I sensed a presence. I threw my kunai knife at the same time as naruto, but much harder and with much greater accuracy. Kakashi went to stand by the bush.

"That's it Naruto!" Sakura cries out, bashing him over the head. She comes to do the same to me, but I catch her hand and squeeze, hard. She pulls away and backs off, leaving to argue with Naruto. I continued to look at the bush in suspicion. Why was there a rabit behind it now?

Kakashi leans over, parting the branches and revealing the terrified rabbit. Porr thing is probably scarrred for life. Naruto apologizes to the rabbit, as Iook into the tree tops. I know someone is there. That's a snow rabbit, Kakashi thinks, but the color... they only have white fur during winter...

I finally see the man. His eyes lock onto mine. He lowers one eye into a wink. So, they're already here. Kakashi thinks. I here a new voice in my head.

Hm, no wonder the demon brothers failed in there mission. It's the copy ninja from the village hidden in the leaves, Kakashi of the Sharingan. Not to mention the girl... I've heard rumors about the yellow eyed child. 

I pull out a kunai and throw it at him. He jumps up to avoid it, simultaneously throwing the sword. "Look out!" Kakashi yells. I remain standing and throw another kunai to knock the sword off target, raising its flight enought to pass over our heads.

The sword lodges in a tree, and the attacker lands on its handle. I sweatdrop slightly. Am I suppose to take a man wearing cow legwarmers seriously? Not to mention, he's facing the wrong way. Why doesn't he have a shirt on?

That must be... Kakashi stands

Here it is... my chance to shine, believe it. Naruto thinks.

"Well well, if it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rogue ninja from the village hidden in the mist." Kakashi identifies the man.

Rigue ninja? Like that's going to stop me! Ready? Go! Naruto begins to run at Zabuza, But I grab my arm to stop him. When He looks back questionably, I just shake my head.

"Naruto, get back. You're in the way." Kakashi says coldly. "He's not like those other ninja. He's in a whole other league. If he's our opponent, I'll need this." He begins to raise his headband.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan eye. Did I get that right?" Zabuza mutters. Sasuke looks startled, completely shocked and dumbfounded. I glanced at him. Well, he is an Uchiha, after all.

'It's to bad," Zabuza continues, "but you'll have to hand over the old man."

Uh... Sharingan... what is that? Naruto questions. 

What's he saying? Does he have some special power? Sakura's eyes widen.

Without thinking, I open my mouth to answer their thoughts, but Kakashi cuts me off. "Quick, hishigata* formation! Protect the bridge builder. And stay out of this fight. I taght you teamwork. Now it's time to use it." Kakashi raises his headband, and opens his eye to reveal the sharingan. "I am ready." Kakashi announces.

Naruot freaks out. Ah! His eye! What is that!?!

Zabuza murmurs, "Well... looks like I get to see the sharingan in action. This is an honor."

"Everyone keeps saying sharingan, sharingan. What is it?" Naruto questions.

"Sharingan..." Sasuke begins darkly, "A rare power that resides in the eyes. The user of this visual jutsu, or dojutsu, can instantly see and comprhend any genjutsu, ninjutsu, and taijutsu, and reflect the attack back on the attacker. The sharingan is a special, rare form of dojutsu. However, there's mor to the sharingan then that. A lot more." Way to tell the enemy our power.

I sigh quietly, impatient. I was the only one who got into formation, guarding Tazuna's back. "You got it right boy, but you only scratched the surface. The sharingan can analyze an enemies technique... and then, copy it to the smallest detail."

Mist started gathering around us. Sasuke stared at Kakashi, thinking. He was wondering about his clan, and Kakashi. The poor boy...

"Enough talking. I need to exterminate the old man." Zabuza says. "Now."  The others finally get into formation, guarding Tazuna's front and sides. "So, I'll have to eliminate you first, eh, Kakashi? So be it."

We all get prepared.  I smirk slightly. Finally, a real fight.

________________________________________________

*hishigata- diamond

I am so mean to leave you hanging like this. I this was me reading, I would practically be in pain now, wondering what was going to happpen.

I laugh at your pain. Haha.

Have fun with this cliffhanger! I'll update soon so you can find out what happens!

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119