The End.

Taylor's POV

Five Months Later....

I cannot believe this was happening. I am currently about to go one stage for the first concert of the 1989 World Tour! We were in Tokyo and I was super nervous, but I think Calvin was even more nervous.

"So what song comes... 2nd?" Calvin asked, quizzing me.

"New Romantics." I said pacing back and forth inside of my dressing room.

He looked down at his phone.

"What choreography do you do in-"

"Calvin, do we have to do this?" I said, sitting down next to him on the couch.

"I just don't want you to forget..."

"I won't forget. I promise."

He stuck out his pinky. I laughed and locked mine with his.

Suddenly the door burst open.

"MOMMY A NICE MAN TOLD US TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE ON IN 5," screamed Annie, running over and sitting in my lap.

"He also said that you should come to the lift now to get ready." Added Rose settling in on Calvin's lap.

"Okay," I said smiling at both of them. They had been running around the stadium all day. They had made friends with some of the crew members and they supplied them with walkie-talkies, and they spent the whole day playing spy. "Let's go then."

We all took hands, and walked out of the dressing room, towards the stage.

I could hear the crowd screaming my name. Sometimes it's a bit intimidating, but you get used to it.

I hugged and kissed Annie and Rose and they wished me good luck. Then I went over to Calvin and his warm embrace immediately washed all my troubles away.

"Taylor? Were ready." Someone said.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at my beautiful family. Sure, we were complete weirdos, and a bit dysfunctional, but our love for each other was undeniable.

I proceeded to walk towards and on the lift. I took a deep breath, and up I went.

"WELCOME TO NEW YORK!"

1 HOUR LATER

They show was going great! The crowd was awesome, and I hadn't messed up yet.

While coming up with this crazy thing I like to call the 1989 World Tour, I thought of this idea that during the song "Style"  I would have my friends come out and basically party with me. But since were in Tokyo, no one was able to make it, so I decided to have Rose, Annie and Calvin do it!

Don't worry, Calvin and I made our relationship public like 6 months ago.

"Now Tokyo," I said after singing the first verse. "Please welcome, my daughters Annie and Rose Swift!" The crowd burst out in screams as the girls came up on the lift. They started smiling and waving and as soon as they reached me, we started to do our exaggerated model walk down the runway. "Please welcome to the stage, CALVIN HARRIS!" Calvin came out, and started dorkily dancing down the catwalk, I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. When we were all at the end of catwalk, we started having a mini, but yet really big, dance party. I was dancing my heart away, with my amazing moves, when I started to hear the crowd screaming louder than before. Confused, I looked around, and then I spotted it.

Calvin

On

His

Knee

For real this time.

I looked at Annie and Rose who looked just as shocked as I was. But, they also looked as happy as I was, which was hard to beat.

Calvin took the mic and said:

"Taylor Alison Swift. I loved you from the moment I saw you. You are the most amazing, beautiful person I know and will probably ever know."

I started to cry and they were the most joyous tears the world had ever seen.

"Will you marry me?"

Remembering I was in the middle of a show, I turned to the audience and said. "Well Tokyo, what do you think?"

45,000 yeses erupted from the audience.

I turned back to Calvin and with no hesitation. One, one syllable world came out of my mouth.

"Yes!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's over. I can't believe this story is over. I had so much fun writing it, and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Well, it was nice knowing ya!

JUST KIDDING!
Fooled ya didn't I?

DO NOT PANIC, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!! FIRST CHAPTER COMING SOON:)

But in all seriousness I hope you guys liked this story as much as I liked writing it.

I love all of you, and leave something about the story in the comments if you want!

Also, HOW THE HECK TO DO YOU MAKE A COVER??!? I have no idea how to do it, and I really want to make a nice looking cover, but mean and my technology skills don't get very far.

I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST CHRISTMAS (if you celebrate it)!

If no one told you they loved you today, I love you:)

Xoxo
Roz