Chapter 37

Rose's POV

I woke up extra early the next day to make sure that everything was going as plan. I checked to see if me and Calvin's plan was still going smoothy, made sure everything was in order.

"Annie, wake up!" I said shaking my sister.

She rolled to her side, opened her eyes and groaned.

"C'mon its Mom's birthday!"

She then hopped out of bed and took my hand. We walked to her room and I opened the door. As soon as I did, Annie raced on her bed and started jumping on it, so naturally, I joined in. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOMMY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" We sang at the top of our lungs.

She had sat up in bed with the biggest smile on her face.

"There are my two munchkins!" She said grabbing us and tickling us.

We squealed and shrieked with delight.

"Oh wait!" Annie said suddenly, and whispered something in my ear.

"Ohhh!" I said getting off the bed.

"What is it?" Mom said still laying in bed.

"You'll see Annie said running after me out of the room.

We both grabbed our cards that we had made with Nana out of my suitcase, and ran back to Mommy's room. We both jumped on the bed and handed her the cards.

"Awww you guys!" She said taking the cards.

She opened Annie's and read it out loud.

"Dear Mommy, thank you for being the greatest Mommy in the whole wide world. I hope you have the bestist birthday ever. Love Annie."

Annie beamed with delight as she pulled her in for a hug and thanked her. She let go and proceeded to read my card.

"Dear Mommy, happy birthday! I love you so much, and could not imagine life without you. I hope you have the best birthday, which I know you will. Love, Rosie."

"Do you like it?" I asked

"Love it! Come here." She said opening her arms. We embraced for a while, but then broke because of the sound of my rumbling tummy.

"Someones hungry! How about we get some breakfast and then head down to the beach?"

"Sounds like a pwan (plan)" said Annie.

We laughed and made our way out of our room to get breakfast.

Little did mommy know what was coming next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed!

How was your Thanksgiving? I hope it went well! Mine was amazing!

If you want, you can check out my other book "A Week With Taylor Swift"

Also, if any of you guys are feeling down or need someone to talk to, I'm one click away:)

Xoxo
Roz