Chapter 13

Taylor's POV

At 6 this morning, I got this girls up to get ready for our flight. We got ready, and got to the airport just fine. Now were on the plane and the girls are both passed out. Annie's head is on my left leg and Rose's on my right. I smile and look at my beautiful girls. Then I myself start to doze off.

"Ms. Swift?" I heard the pilot say. "We've landed."

"Sweets?" I say stroking Annie and Rose's hair. They slowly awoke rubbing their eyes and stretching. "We landed."

We got off the plane, got our luggage, and headed towards the parking lot. We found my car that my "assistant-ish" person dropped off. I saw that there were already carseats in the car and I made a mental note to send her a thank you text. I put the girls in their seats and sent my mom a text saying we were on our way.

"Mommy?" I heard a little voice say when we were about half way there.

"Yes Annie?"

"What are Nana, Papa and Uncle Austin like?"

"Well," I said making a right turn onto the highway. "Nana, is the nicest, kindest person you'll ever meet. She will want to bake with you, do arts and crafts with you and take you places. Papa, well, he's a bit of a goof ball." Annie and Rose both giggled. "He loves to make people smile and laugh. Now, Uncle Austin is the goofiest of the goofiest. He loves to pull pranks and he's one of my best friends." I continued to tell the girls about my family until we got their. I pulled into my parents driveway.

"Ok girlies! We're here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I know, just a short filler chapter. I'll update probably tomorrow.

Roz