Chapter 17

Taylor's POV

I woke up with Calvin by my side. I smiled at him, still asleep, and quietly made my way out of the bed and into the kitchen. I sat down at the island and took out my phone.

11:32

I knew that I wasn't going to be able to make my 12:30 flight, so I canceled my jet and changed the flight to tomorrow. Then I called the girls.

"Hi Honey!" I heard my mom say is a very cheerful voice.

"Hey mom, how are the girls?"

"They're great! Were actually getting an early lunch now at a cafe."

"Cool. Could I talk to them?"

"Of course!" I could hear rustling as the phone was being passed.

"HI MOMMY!" I heard Annie almost scream.

"Hi baby! How was your sleepover with Nana?!"

"It was so much fun Mommy! Nana let us help her make dinner and then me and Annie put on our show for her!"

Rose and Annie had wrote this "show" a couple of days ago, and they loved preforming it. It was about an Ice skating princess (Annie), who meets a horse back ridding princess (Rose) and they go on a quest to find their unicorns. It is the cutest most hilarious thing.

"That's awesome sweetie! Did she like it?"

"Yeah! Nana loved it!"

"Well I'm so glad that you had a good time. Could you pass the phone to your sister?"

Again, more rustling.

"Hi!" I heard Rose said. I was so relieved that she was happy, I was a little nervous.

"Hey Rosie! Did you have a good time with Nana?"

"I had a great time. AND MOMMY WE WATCHED YOU ON TV! YOU WON THE AWARD!"

"I know! Isn't that cool?"

"Very!"

"Okay, well I love and miss you."

"Miss you too."

"Can you pass the phone back to Nana."

Once again, rustling.

"Hey Tay."

"Hey, so I actually kinda missed my flight back.... Um... So I have to stay here another day...."

"Oh no problem! Don't you worry about a thing! Me and my granddaughters are having an amazing time!"

"Okay Mom, thanks so much. I gotta go, love you."

"Love you too Hon."

I hung up, relieved that my mom was fine with the situation. She was so excited to be a grandmother, so it was like a blessing for her.

I stood up from the Island, and went to go make me and Calvin some breakfast.

Just as I was almost done with our omelettes, Calvin wondered in.

"Good morning Ms. Taylor!" He said in his cute Scottish accent, sitting down at the table.

"Mornin'" I said giggling.

We ate our breakfast and talked. He was such an interesting guy!  Don't think we would ever run out of things to talk about.

Finally, we both realized that we had nothing to do today, so we decided that we should go to the grammy museum, because they have a new exhibition on me!

We got ready and headed out the door.

SKIP GRAMMY MUSEUM

Me and Calvin had the greatest day! We went to the Grammy museum, and then we went to go see a movie, and then we got in and out for dinner!

Were in Calvin's car, and he's dropping me home since my car is still broken and my house is on the way to his. It's 9:00 so its pitch black outside.

Calvin pulled into my drive way.

"Here, it's dark, let me walk you to your door." He said.

"Thank you!" I said. I couldn't help but think what a gentleman he was.

Calvin walked me to my front door. And when we got there, we both proceeded in giving each other a giant hug.

"I had the best day," he said quietly.

"Me too," I said whispering into his muscular shoulder.

We pulled apart from our hug, so our faces were centimeters apartment.

"It's the first kiss it's flawless, really something.." He says with a goofy smile on his face.

I tilt my head back and laugh, at the reference, then I lean in, and we kiss.

I swear to god I could see the fire works.

We pulled apart, so our noses were touching.

"It's fearless." I whisper sang.

"We stood there for a while, just wrapped up in each other. Like a blanket on a cold December night.

"Bye, Miss. Taylor," he finally said, slowly pulling away.

"Bye, Mr. Harris."

With that I watched him get in his car and drive away.

I had so many emotions running through me.

I started jumping up and down and shrieking. Then, I giddily ran inside my house.