Chapter 11

Taylor's POV

We were in the car heading out to dinner. I was super excited, because the girls were gonna meet some of my closet friends, Selena, Karlie, Cara, Lily, Gigi and Hailee. We arrived at the restaurant and walked in.

"Tay!" I hear a familiar voice shout. "Over here!"

"Hey!" I said walking over to Karlie.

"Hey babe!" She said pulling me into a hug, she immediately pulled out of it when she saw the girls.

"Hi girls! I'm Karlie! One of your god mothers!"

Before I had adopted Annie and Rose, I had given them god parents, who were Ed, Selena and Karlie.

"Hi!" They both said giving her a hug.

"You must be Rose, and you must be Annie!" The girls nodded joyfully. I smiled and thought about how wonderful my life was, while snapping a pic of the cutest moment. Ever.

"C'mon, everybody's in the back and can't wait to meet you!" Karlie said picking up Annie and taking Rose's hand. Karlie led us through a hallway, into a more private room. She opened the door and shouted,

"GUYS MY GOD DAUGHTERS HAVE ARRIVED!"

Annie and Rose beamed, before being surrounded by other people.

"Hey, they're my god daughters too!" Selena said jokingly stepping forward to meet Annie and Rose.

"Hi I'm Selena, another one of your god mothers!" She said giving Annie and Rose huge hugs. After the girls had met everybody. Hailee and Cara ran off with them somewhere, while everybody else sat down at the table.

"OH MY GOD TAY, YOUR A MOM!" Said Lily.

"I know it's crazy right!"

"Well, you should be a very proud mommy, those are some beautiful little girls you got there," said Gigi.

I thanked her and gave her a hug.

Suddenly Cara and Hailee burst through the door. Rose was on Cara's back and Annie was on Hailee's.

"YES!" Said Cara, bending down so Rose could get off her back. "WE BEAT YOU!" She said giving Rose a high five.

"No you didn't!" Hailee said letting Annie off her back and sticking her tongue out at Cara.

"WE TOTALLY BEAT YOU!" Rose said

"No you didn't!" Annie said.

"Well theres only one way to settle this!" Cara said

"A REMATCH!" Annie screamed putting her index finger up in the air. I stopped them right as they were about to rematch.

"Wait before you cow girls go, lets order some food." They all smiled hungrily and rushed back to the table. Rose was sitting between Gigi and Lily, and Annie was sitting between Selena and me. She mainly sat next to me because she knew I would have to cut her food into smaller pieces, she 3 after all. Rose decided to get the spaghetti and Annie got the mac n cheese. Once we ordered, the girls immediately jumped on Cara and Hailee's backs for a rematch I followed to get a video. I took the video and put it into slow motion so it looked really cool. I posted it on twitter and instagram.

@taylorswift
We take our piggy back ride racing very seriously here.

I posted the pic and went to go sit down again.

"So what are you gonna do for Annie's birthday?" Asked Selena.

"I have no clue." I said. It was the truth. Even though I felt and loved these girls like I had known them forever, the truth was I had had them for less than a week, and basically knew their favorite colors.