Remenurate

XLN's POV

I'm very frustrated because I can't understand our lesson.  I put my hand on my forehead and tried my best not to sleep in this discussion if not, I'm dead. I can't take this nonsense discussion anymore. My eyes are about to close. Make the time move faster!~

 My head was going to hit the table but then I felt someone threw something behind me. I  groaned and look over my shoulder. A boy was staring at me with his poker face and sassy look. 

I averted my gaze and didn't mind about that guy. I hate the way he stare. It feels like he's insulting me although it seems like I'm overacting. I hate people who look at me like I've done something wrong even though I didn't do anything to make that face.

"Luhan" 

I look at the person beside and it was Baekhyun who call my name.  Thanks for distrubing my hibernation -_- 

"What?"  I whispered softly and at the same time grumpy with this Bacon.

"Be careful" I wrinkled my forehead and confuse of his words. Why should I? Am I going to die?

"What are you saying?"

He opened his mouth but then the bell rang that ended up into a flat smile. I groaned and stood up from my seat. When I spun around, I was really pissed when ---- am I standing in a mirror? I was looking at him with my bitch face while he's doing the same thing.

"Give way please" I rolled my eyes and walked into the right side but then he blocked my way. I heaved a sigh and I'm so close to punch his face. 

I pushed him away and made my way out. I slammed the door and I don't listen anything except my breathing -_- While I'm walking in the canteen, a tall guy with a big ears blocked my way.

"What the heck do you want? First, that sassy brat blocked my way, then----

"Be careful" My eyes widened when those words are the same with Baekhyun's. I crossed my arms and asked him in confusion.

"Why should I?" He walked away and passed me like a post in a street. I hate this thing! I hate to puzzle things in curiosity. I went to the canteen and buy some foods. I was about to find a table to be seated but then someone gripped my wrist that made me dumbfounded when he pulled my hands.

"Wh--"I was frozen when I saw Baekhyun with Chanyeol. He covered his mouth but Baekhyun struggle to remove his hand but he's too strong for him.

He pulled me out of the canteen and the students get intrigued from the scene he made.  

"Ouch!" He let go of my hand and I prepare myself to slap him in his face. But I didn't succeeded because he caught me and pinned me in the wall.

"Remunerate"

"What?" He leaned closer in my face, touching each others nose. I can't look at him right before his eyes. He's damn handsome and hot. Now, I want to regret the time I that I met him.

"You know what?"

"D-Did you cry?" His eyes were bright red and I only noticed it when I looked at his eyes.

"Yes. Because our teacher scolded me for disrespecting her." 

"Cry baby" I mumbled softly as I looked away. I turn my gaze on him and his eyes were so sharp that I can't handle it.

"Remunerate for making me cry. Don't you dare fall in love with me"

He laughed awkwardly and replied,"Sounds easy, yeah easy"

But then my eyes was so playful that it went to his lips. What's this? What are you thinking? 

*********************************************

Hi! Hello! Another update :) I don't know what to say XD Thanks for the views and votes :)

Vote

Follow

Comment

Kpopisheartue

(YodaOneILove!)