#26 The Days After

Start from the beginning

"Everything will work out Nialler. I'm sure that everything will work out" I nodded and sat down, eating my huge pile pancakes.

"And now... I'm going to call aunt Denise to ask if she wants to go shopping with us" I said after cleaning the breakfast table and Lauren nodded, not leaving mum's lap.

"Hi Greg! I have a question for you" he laughed when he heard me "No shit Sherlock. Ask me lil' bro" I laughed and sat down. This already started very good.

"Can I borrow your wife for today?" he laughed and I heard him running.

"Denise! Can Niall borrow you for today?" "Greg asshole! You could have warned me for this... I'm definately deaf" He just laughed and continued "I think you can... Why?"

"I want to go shopping with Lauren and since I suck in buying girlstuff or even go shopping I thought that it would be a good idea to have somebody with me with a little more knowledge" I heard Denise's laugh what meant that she heard it.

"She agrees Nialler! But be careful with her. I'll give her the phone" "I won't dare not to be careful with her" He laughed and I got Denise on the phone.

"Hi Denise. Would you like to go shopping with Lauren and I?" "I'd love to... When are you leaving?" I thought for a minute before answering Denise's question.

"If you can be here in fifteen minutes I'll make sure that Lauren and I are ready to leave" she agreed and gave the phone back at Greg so we could talk about stuff.

"And how does of feel to be an uncle?" I asked and Greg laughed loudly.

"I don't know how you did it but... You have a wonderful and beautiful daughter."

"Daddy! Look aunt Denise is here! Quick" I laughed and gave Lauren her coat before I picked a pair of sunglasses and a snapback for myself.

"Hey aunt Denise!" Lauren said when she jumped in Denise's car. Denise laughed and smiled at Lauren "Hello baby. Are you exited about shopping?" Lauren nodded and I laughed softly and sat down on the seat next to Denise's.

"How did it went last night? Greg and I left not really much later than you brought Lauren upstairs again" I nodded and waved it away. "Not now, this whole shopping thing is mainly for her to forget about this. And because I like to spend time with you" I said and Denise nodded. We'd talk about it later.

"Right, we're here. Lauren you can go with aunt Denise to shop cloths and I'll do some shopping thinks for granny. We'll see each other at twelve o'clock at Nando's for lunch. Have fun together" but before I could walk away Denise grabbed my arm.

"Does anyone knows that she's your daughter?" I shook my head.  

"We were planning on telling it in the video diary when the WWA-tour starts but I don't know if we can hide her that long. But if someone asks today, she's your niece, not everything with me but from your side of the family" she nodded and grabbed Lauren's hand "Come baby! We go shopping!" Lauren blew me a kiss and I cached it before they walked away.

What to do next? I had to buy the eggs for mum and I had to look for a new pair of sunglasses and some more snapbacks but that was it.

It was done in less than twenty minutes and I had still more than an hour left before Lauren and Denise would meet me at Nando's. I decided to call Emma and ask her if she wanted to meet me again once we were in England again.

"Hello? It that you?" I laughed when I heard her voice again "It's me love. I wanted to ask you something..." she giggled and I bit my lip, how could I ask her this? "Tell it mister sexy. Speak your heart out" I laughed and relaxed more, she was funny, would she still be that once she knew the real me?