13

SONG: Ride (feat. M. Maggie): Black Coast

HARRY and BLUE are getting out of their car. PAPARAZZI are surrounding them.

PAPARAZZI 1: "HARRY! HARRY! Over here!"

PAPARAZZI 2: "BLUE! Are you sick?"

PAPARAZZI 3: "BLUE! How's your eating disorder?"

HARRY: (to BLUE) "Ignore them. They don't know what they're talking about."

PAPARAZZI 4: "BLUE! What medicine are you taking?"

PAPARAZZI 5: "What happened to the divorce papers? HARRY! HARRY!"

BLUE is crying. HARRY has his arms around her, trying to take her away from them, but there is no way out.

BLUE: (sobbing) "Harry, make it stop."

HARRY: "I'm trying, love."

PAPARAZZI 3: "BLUE! Are you pregnant? Why are you gaining so much weight? BLUE!"

BLUE: (holding tightly onto HARRY, turns around to PAPARAZZI 3) "What the fuck? What the fuck makes you think you can say that? Why would you even say something like that?"

HARRY: (to BLUE, in her ear) "Come on, love. They're just doing their job. Ignore them."

BLUE: (lightly pushes on HARRY) "Why would you even ask me that? You obviously know that I've been sick! You obviously know something is wrong with me! Why can't you just care about someone else's feelings for once?"

HARRY: (angry) "Blue. Leave it."

BLUE: (ignores him) "Go ahead. Put this all over your magazines. Twist my words. Make up whatever shit you want to. I don't care. As long as it gets you off my back."

PAPARAZZI 6: "Blue! What's your sickness?"

BLUE: "It doesn't matter. All you need to know is that I'm getting better, thanks to the man that you all've been trying to get shit off of for the past few years of your life. Well, guess what? You won't get anything. He's the most wonderful person in the world, and no matter how hard you try, you'll never find a flaw in him, so leave him the fuck alone. Leave us the fuck alone!"

PAPARAZZI 2: (yelling, trying to catch BLUE's attention) "Why did you change yourself for him?"

PAPARAZZI 7: (clambering over others) "Blue! Why did you file divorce papers?"

HARRY escorts BLUE out of the mass. BLUE is still sobbing and HARRY is trying his best to stop it.

HARRY: (speaking over the distant chatter of PAPARAZZI) "Hey, hey, it's okay. It's okay." (BLUE sniffles) "C'mon, let's go in here." (points to CAFE)

BLUE and HARRY shuffle inside the CAFE. HARRY sits BLUE in a table the farthest from the door. HARRY orders coffee for them, pays, and sits back down across from BLUE.

HARRY: (grabs BLUE's hands) "Are you okay?"

BLUE: (wiping tears, taking deep breaths) "I'm so sorry, Harry. I just gave them exactly what they wanted. I exploded and made both of us look bad. Plus, now they know everything I didn't want them to know. I'm so sorry . . . God! Why am I such a screw up?" (sobbing again)

HARRY: (soothing, rubbing his fingers over her knuckles) "Hey, if I was you, I would've done the same thing. Probably worse, though. You haven't had intense training on how to resist the paparazzi, but I have. You're perfectly fine. Everything is okay."

BLUE: "I'm so sorry."

HARRY: "Stop. You're fine. I'm fine. We're fine. It's fine. I love you."

BLUE: (sniffing) "I love you."