1

{ Marina Nery will play Blue. }

"I can't do this, I take it back. I take it back. I take it back," she spit out, hands shaking and cheeks dripping with uncontrollable tears.

"You can't! This is a once in a lifetime chance! You'll never be able to have this opportunity again!" Her friend replied.

"Oh, sure I can. I'll get the money. I'm just not ready yet!" She countered.

"Oh, please! You've been saving for four years and you finally have this opportunity! You'll never come across it again! This is your chance to tell them how much they mean to you and to meet them. You have to do this," her friend encouraged, holding Blue's hands.

"Are you sure? They probably won't like me anyway.... There's got to be a fan somewhere just begging for this," Blue tried, one more time.

"It's too late now, they're opening the doors," her friend smiled and pointed.

Blue's cheeks were drenched in salt water as she crouched to the floor. This was not happening. Everyone rushed in around her, but she couldn't find the strength to pick herself up off the ground. Her friend's hands were all over her body, trying in every way she could to move Blue toward the door.

"Miss, are you coming or not?" A guard asked.

"She's coming," her friend snapped before Blue had a chance to back out.

Her friend pulled her up and shoved her in to the room. Blue heard her whisper something to the guard and the guard nodded. The guard followed them inside and slammed the door behind them, making Blue jump out of her skin.

Then, she saw them.

"Holy shit," she whispered.

This was different than seeing them on screen. This was different than seeing them in a magazine. This was different than seeing them on her wall. This was different than seeing them on stage. This was real. They were real.

Harry, standing there in a ridiculous shirt that perfectly hung on his shoulders. Niall, leaning back and laughing uncontrollably at something a fan said. Liam, keeping everything in control with his parental demeanor. Louis, cockily smiling at a fan talking to him because he towered over her. This was them, and they were really there.

Her stomach dropped. No, it didn't just drop. It disappeared. Gone. Her head hurt like nothing she'd ever felt before. She felt like she was underwater because she was so wet from all the tears. She started to choke. She couldn't breathe. She dropped to the floor. Her friend rolled her eyes and dragged her to the end of the line.

"Get up!" Her friend insisted, jerking at Blue's body.

"Get yourself together, love. They'll panic if they see you upset," her friend soothed, wiping her tears away once she was stably stood on the twigs she called legs.

"Oh, but I'm not upset," Blue stuttered, shaking her head and keeping her back to the angelic boys that were getting closer to her by the second.

"They won't know that. Pull yourself together. Take a breather. You've got ten minutes to calm down. Then it's your turn," her friend spoke, her soothing tone ringing through Blue's ears and blocking out the chatters of the other fans in the room.

She suddenly got very overwhelmed at the fact that she was standing in a room with people who had been her family for four years. People she had never met in her whole life but knew existed. People in the same situation. People with the same feelings.

"Hi, I'm Blue," she whispered to the girl in front of her, sticking her hand out.

"Hi...," the girl remarked, a judgmental look on her face. She didn't touch Blue.