Chapter 14: A Surfing Competition*

Start from the beginning

    Blondie: 'c'mon, I want to go and Wyatt's going. I really need you!

      I sighed.

     Bestie:'fine, but you owe me.'

    Blondie: 'Eeek! Yay! I'll meet you there at 12. I'm going to leave now since its at the other end of the island, I'll send you the address.'

      And that was the end of the conversation.

    God, Amy could make me do anything. She's crazy.

    I finished my bagel and finished off my juice.  "I'm sorry I've been so busy, we haven't really gotten to know each other. I have a meeting today, but I think my schedule's clear if you'd like to do something, Cassi is at a conference for her job." He told me.

   I smiled. "Yeah that'd be nice." I told him patting his shoulder before heading up the stairs toward my room.

    I looked in the mirror and decided what to do with my hair, I brushed it back with my fingers and decided to put it in a pony tail.

     I put on a little bit of water proof eye liner and mascara before grabbing my bag and making sure I had everything I needed.

        I put the address in my GPS once I got in the mustang and headed off  to my destination.

-

   An hour later, I arrived at the beach to see Amy's yellow jeep parked at the edge of the dirt road.

     I parked behind her car and stepped out and went looking for the tall blonde.

    I spotted her and Wyatt sitting on some rocks on the crowded beach. All the surfers were out in the water and a lot of their girlfriends were there, including... Ansley.

     I just wanted to sulk back to my car but Amy grabbed my arm and pulled me down on the rock before I could.

    "Now we will start the young adults division, surfers will ride 5 waves minimum in the required time slot and judged based on technique but especially timing. Good luck!" The announcer in the life guard post announced.

    "Hey Aylin." Wyatt smiled at me. "Hey what's up?" I asked. "Um. Just at a surfing competition with my best friends." He laughed that very Wyatt laugh.

An air horn went off and the surfers started paddling out. I saw Adrian's blonde head. The muscles in his arms bulged as he paddle out. I bit my lip.

  AYLIN! WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS!

The surfers started catching waves. Adrian caught a few. Each time he did amazing tricks and flips. It was honestly a huge turn on.

AYLIN!

A few surfers on their last few waves fell off their boards. By the end, there was only 3 surfers left.

A girl with jet black hair and tanned skin road the waves expertly.

She was getting up on her board for her last wave when she slipped and wiped out. The crowd gasped and a girl who seemed to be her girlfriend was pacing worriedly by the shore.