Imagine for madawggz: part 1

"Colby no!" You yelled as he chased you are puns the back yard with the garden hose. You had asked him to help you with your work outside, but you weren't getting much done.
You had been friends since freshman year in high school, but you couldn't tell Colby you like liked him. You Colby and Sam were so close, and you had a great friendship, you didn't want to jeopardize that. The only people who new was your sister, and your other best friend, Y/B/F/N, since you talked about everything.
After finishing up the work in the yard you and Colby went to eat something inside. While you at eating your food and drinking water, Colby looks over to you.
"Hey, Y/N," he said.
"Yah," you said as you scrolled through your Instagram feed.
"Would it be ok if I went on a date with your sister?" He asked, it sounded like he was nervous.
"Ummm," you started, but you put a fake smile on your face, "yah, sure. Why not?"
"Really? Thanks," Colby said.
"Yah, yah, no problem, if you like my sister then whatever..." Your voice trailed off as you tried to distract yourself with your phone.
"Cool, well, I should get going. This was fun though, see you later," he said before walking out of the door.
Yah, so cool! You thought to yourself sarcastically. Did your sister actually like Colby? You guys didn't have the best relationship, you thought she was a back stabbing bitch and she just thought of you as her "annoying slut of a little sister", those were her exact words.
The next day you were sitting on the couch in your living room, on your phone, when your sister walked in. She was wearing a shorts that her ass fell out of with a white tank top tucked in. She laced up her white converse before coming over and siting next to you.
You glanced up, "have a date or something?"
"Yup," she said as she looked at her newly manicured hands, "with Colby," those words felt like a knife cutting into your heart, but you couldn't do anything, Colby wasn't yours. He never will be.
You sister came home that night, and sat down at the kitchen counter and let out a big sigh.
"How was the date?" You asked smirking.
"Shut up, you bitch," she said before storming up the stairs.
"Boo, you whore," you yelled after her, snickering a little bit.
Sam looked up from his phone, "what was that?"
"Oh nothing, she just had a date," you pauses before saying, "with Colby."
"For real?" Sam asked mix
"Yup, she seemed very excited about it," you say sarcastically.
"Colby didn't say anything about her," Sam says.
"Well it's obvious she didn't like him-" you start.
"Then why would she ask him out?" Sam asks.
"Uhhhhh," you start trying to think of an answer, "you know, she's a slut like that."
"I guess," Sam says before looking back down at his phone.
That weekend you, Sam, and Colby were all hanging out.
"So how was you date with my sister," you tease.
Colby let's out a sigh and shakes his head.
"I don't know why you'd even say yes in the first place," Colby doesn't say anything back, "do you like her?"
"Nah," Colby says shaking his head.
That night you were at home watching TV when your sister came down stairs dressed to go out.
"You know, if Dad ever saw you dressed like that you'd be in so much trouble," you say from your place on the couch.
"Well, good thing he's never home, and I have a date. With Colby," she says snickering.
"Cool," you say quietly.
When she gets home she looks even more bored than the last time, "have a nice night?" You ask.
"Oh my god will you shut the fuck up?" She says, exasperated.
"Chill! God damn... Do you even like him?" You  ask rolling your eyes.
"I dunno do you?" She asks cocking her head.
You scoff, "you know the answer to that."
"You bet I do," she says as she grabs her car keys, "I'm going out."