Cute 2

You were sitting on your's and Colby's bed reading. Colby and Sam were out making some video, a challenge or dare, you couldn't remember. Colby got home kind of late. He plopped down besides you on the bed.
"You're tired, I take it?" You say putting your book down and turning to him.
"Exhausted," he says letting out a deep breathe. You move down so that you're laying next to Colby. You start running your hands through his tasseled hair. He wraps his arms around you, pulling you closer. You lay there, your head on his chest. You breathed in his scent, a smell you loved. You wrapped your arms around his waist and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.
You woke up, him on one side of the bed and you on the other. The light shown through the curtains, blinding you. You rolled over, facing Colby. He slowly opens his eyes before doing a big stretch. He pulled you closer to himself, bringing you face to face with him with his arms put around your waist. You snuggled up to him, laying your head on him and drawing little patterns on his chest with your finger.
"Morning, babe," Colby after letting out a big yawn.
"G' morning," you say looking up to him. He gives you a quick kiss on the cheek before getting of bed. Moves his hair this way and that way before giving up and slipping on a late of pants and a t-shirt and walking out the room.
IMPORTANT:
Thank you guys for all the views!I just wanted to say that I will take requests if anyone wants one.