You get jealous.

You and Colby were at a party, and you were hanging (to the side) with your friends. The music was bad, the food was gone, your phone was dead, and you were tired. You wanted to go home. You went to find him, looking all around the house but finally finding him on a couch, with a girl. You weren't mad, yet. You thought about all the times Colby had gotten jealous and over protective, and you were starting to understand why. Seeing him with her made you upset, and it didn't sit right with you. She had her hand on his shoulder and was laughing at his corny jokes, the ones he always tells you. You were starting to get jealous but didn't know whether to be mad at Colby or the random girl that was flirting with him. You looked at them, and he wasn't flirting back, in fact, you didn't even think Colby knew she was flirting.
She had removed her hand from his shoulder, and you were relieved, but then she puts her hand on his knee, you were done with this bitch.
You walk over casually and said, "babe, can we go? It's getting late and I'm kinda tired," you say, the girl was taken back and takes her hand of his leg.
"Oh, yah," Colby starts, "sure," he turns to the girl, "it was nice meeting you."
"Yah," she says quietly, almost confused, "you too."
The drive home was interesting. You a voided asking about the girl and talked about what else happened. Seeing that girl flirt with Colby made you jealous, and almost angry. You felt like you needed to show everyone that he was yours.
Sexualish part starts now.
When you got home you couldn't wait. As soon as you got in the door you put your stuff down and pulled Colby up against you, kissing him roughly. You ran your hands through his hair and he puts his arms around your waist, pulling himself closer to you.
Colby pulls back barely lifting his lips off of yours, "what's this all about?" He asks.
"That blonde bitch flirting with you," you kiss him again, "you're mine." You say, leading him to the bedroom.

If you want more stories like this where they get to the nasty and it's dirty that just tell me in the comments. I have written some dirty ones that I'm planning on posting later.