He wants to help: pt. 2

"How long has this been going on?" He asks, almost angry.
"It's complicated," you say, still looking away from him.
"Then explain," he says.
You turn the faucet and wipe the blood off of your face and reveling the other bruises and cuts that had been covered in with concealer. You turn to face him, you both say nothing, you just look at each other. Colby's eyes filled with sadness, for you, that is. You walked past him, going into the kitchen to get a glass of water, he follows.
"Y/N, what the hell is going on?" He says as he walks behind you.
"Like I said earlier, drop it," you say, exasperated.
"No, I wasn't just 'drop it', look at yourself," he says.
"You really want to know what happened?"
"Yes," he says.
"Oh well," you say, walking over to the couch and sitting down by your computer.
He stands there for a moment, almost shocked at you sass. He walks over to the couch, sitting down next to you. He rests his elbows on the knees and says, "Y/N, you have to tell me what's going on, when did this start?"
"I don't have to tell you anything," you say calmly.
"Y/N..." His voice trails off, "I'm worried," he pauses before saying, "how long has he been hurting you?"
You feel tears gather in your eyes. Tears started falling from your eyes, slowly, you weren't full on sobbing.
"Y/N-" you cut him off.
"Three months," you say abruptly.
"Three months? He's been abusing you for three fucking months and none of us noticed?" He says, frustrated. You flinched at the word abused, you hated it, "why didn't you tell someone?"
"Because I thought it would stop," you say, "because he kept apologizing, and saying it wouldn't happen again, and" you pause, "and I thought things would get better," you finish, tears falling from your eyes and rolling down your cheeks, "plus I was scared, and ashamed, and hurt. I didn't know how to tell anyone."
"What else has he done?" Colby says.
You lift your shirt up so he can see the marks on your ribcage, then show him the bruise on your hip. Then you show him the markings on your wrists from where he had grabbed you. He looks at the scratches, markings and bruises, he looked even more sad than you did (in your mind), "the first time it hurt," you start and Colby looks up at you, "then I just got used to the pain, and it all just felt numb."
There's a knock at the door. You while the tears from you cheeks and went to get the door, when you opened it you saw Blake.
"Y/N, princess, I just wanted to say that I'm really sor-" he stops when he notices Colby, "what's he doing here?"
"The real question is what you're doing here," Colby says getting up from the couch.
"What the hell is he talking about?"
"She told me what you've been doing to her," Colby says, "well, I made her tell me."
Blake looks at you, "you just had to go around, telling everyone our business, didn't you?" He says, getting angrier by the second.
"No, it's just-" you start.
"Would you like it if I went around telling everyone what a slut, what a whore, or what a skank you are? Hmm?" Blake says as he steps closer to you. You flinch, preparing for a hit or slap, or something along those lines.
"Come on, dude, get the hell out of here and leave her alone," Colby says stepping between the both of you.
Blake chuckles, "or else what?"
"There isn't going to be an "or else" because you're leaving," Colby says persistently.
Blake chuckles again before turning around and leaving without a word.
Colby turns around to face you, "you ok?" He asks sincerely.
"Yah, I'm fine," you say. You sit down on the couch again and Colby follows.
"Lo-," he says but you cut him off by putting your lips on his, kissing him softly. Once he registers what's going on, he kisses you back passionately. You pull away from the kiss and manage to get out a "thank you" before kissing him again.
Finally. You thought to yourself