Your first time«Pietro

"Are you almost ready princezná?" Pietro bellowed from the living room. Pietro is taking you to a fancy dinner.

"Yes!" You replied, finishing off with your hair. You looked at yourself, you had on a dark blue dress that went a little before your knees, and some matching heels. Your makeup was perfectly done and your hair as well. You couldn't lie to yourself, you looked hot. You grabbed your purse and walked out to the living room.

Pietro didn't notice you, he sat there watching tv. He looked to handsome, he wore a dark blue dress shirt that outlined his muscles nicely. He also wore a black tie and black pants. "I'm ready" you said as you walked towards him. He looked over calmly, but when he saw you his eyes and his mouth went wide open. You blushed.

"Vyzeráš úplne ohromujúca princezná" he breathed out with a loving sigh. You laughed and tilted your head slightly not knowing what he just said. Pietro chuckled softly.

He stood up and walked over to you. "Sorry, I said you look stunning princess" you blushed a deep red. "Thank you and you look handsome"

Pietro smiled and kissed your cheek. His lips moved to your jawline. "Mmmm princezná you smell divine" he said nuzzling in your neck. You giggled.

You felt him kiss parts of your neck, with a finger he moved the strap of your dress and kissed your shoulder. He slowly moved you on the couch, still kissing you. He hovered over you. "Pietro..we should go..we have reservations" you said trying to keep a steady voice. "And...." Pietro asked kissing your shoulders.

"And..we have to go" you replied. You covered your mouth with your hand, not wanting to let out a small moan. Pietro looked up and saw you covering your own mouth.

"Aw princezná don't cover your precious lips. Let me kiss them" you shook your head. "please" he pouted. You groaned and moved your hand slowly.

He smiled, with his hands he cupped your cheeks and kissed you sweetly. You smiled and wrapped your arms around him. He slowly turned around and his back was against the couch. You sat in his lap, kissing his neck.

You felt something hard growing underneath you. You pulled back and smirked at the sight of his huge bulge. "Someone is excited" you laughed. He nodded with a smirk.

Your hand grasped his bulge, making him groan. "Princezná don't tease me" he said looking at you with lustful eyes.

You stood up, turned your back to him. Your hand reached to the back of your dress and you slowly un did the zipper, the dress fell to your ankles, leaving you only in your black lacy lingerie. When you turned around Pietro mouth was slightly open and his bulge grew even bigger.

You walked over to him as gracefully as you could. He leaned a bit to you as you got close to him. You got on your knees, and moved between his legs. With your hand you rubbed his bulge and slowly unzipped his pants. You looked up and grabbed on to his tie and pulled him into a kiss. While still kissing him you began to unbutton his shirt.

He quickly took off his shirt and helped you out with his pants and briefs. You pulled back and his giant manhood sprung out. Your eyes widen at the sight of it. He smirked and pulled you close for a passionate kiss. You straddled him, his lips moved to your neck, you felt him leave small bites, which made you moan. With his lips still in your neck he unclipped you bra and took your panties off.

Pietro lifted you up and your hand positioned his member in your wet entrance. He thrusted in with a groan. You winced, trying to adjust to his size. He stayed there for a minute and then began to slowly move.

"Ohhh" you let out, with your face in his neck. His thrust became faster and deeper. Your hands roamed though his muscled chest. He then grabbed you and stood up, he walked up to a wall and pinned you against it. You wrapped your legs around his waist. He took out his member and rubbed it against your slit and thrusted in once again, letting out moan.

"Oh princezná, your so tight" he whispered in your ear. You moaned softly. Your breathing became hard and his did too. He held on to your sides and went faster.

"A..ah! M-my God P..Pietro!" You yelled arching your back.

"Yes princezná scream my name. Let me hear your screams" he told you in his deep accent.

You felt your walls tighten and a knot on you lower abdomen. "Pietro! Harder harder!" You threw your arms around his neck.

He pulled your hair making you arch your neck upwards. He kissed your neck and then shoulders. Pietro moved you to the counter, the cold marble against your back, sending chills all over your body.

His thrusts went deeper, hitting your g-spot every time. He leaned in and grabbed one of your breasts and squeezed your erected nipple. His tongue glided over it and then moved to your other one, causing you whimper in pleasure.

He moved his hands over to your hands, interlocking them. He leaned and sucked on your neck. Your hands gripped on your breasts, when he sped up and you felt him going deeper. The counter began to shake. "my god Pietro I'm so close!" you moaned loudly, closing your eyes shut.

He let go one off your hand and he brought it to the back of your neck. You opened your eyes and locked them with his blue ones. You both released, screaming each others name. Both of you were panting hard.

He pulled away slowly, he helped you off the counter. He brought you close and hugged you, and giving you a sweet kiss.

"I love you so much princezná" he said when he pulled back slightly.

"M-me too" you replied smiling. "That was amazing" you let out a loving sigh.

"yes. Yes it was" he replied with the same sigh. "let's take a shower together" he smirked. You nodded back and left running teasingly. "come back here!" he yelled with a chuckle.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
so that was the last one in the series of "your first time" I hope I did good.
Don't forget to leave some feedback and to vote 。◕‿◕。