How you two meet pt. 2

Natasha••

You worked for the government and you were taken hostage, going to a week and you were losing hope of being rescued.

You sat in a dark cell with little food and water. You still didn't know why they got you but all you knew was that you wanted to go home. All of the sudden you heard gunshots and footsteps. Weakly you got up and walked to the rusty bars of the cell.

"Hello is anyone here!" You hear a female voice.

"O-over h-here" you say raspy

You suddenly see a lady with short red hair and wearing a black suit.

"Hi (Y/N),  I'm agent Romanoff, I'm here to rescue you" she says with a smile.

"Hi agent, thank you so much" you say quietly

"No thanks need, please step back" she says getting a laser. She burns the lock and the cell door opens. You step over but you fall because the lack of energy. She catches you before you fell.

"I got you (Y/N)" she says getting your arm and puts them over her shoulders and she helps you out of the building.

She helps you out to get on a jet. You sit and she puts the seatbelt on you and sits next to you.

"You will be home any time soon" she says as you slowly drifted into a deep sleep

"Thank you" was the last thing you said before you finally fell asleep.

Bucky•••

You were friends with Steve Rogers since he started working in SHIELD. You have heard of James Barnes and all about how he was the 'winter soldier' You haven't seen James face to face but Steve talked about him and you feel like you already know him.

Today Steve was taking you to go see him. You and Steve were walking to the apartment Steve got for James.  

"Umm Steve i got to admit, I'm kinda nervous to meet James. He's gonna think I'm a weirdo an-" you were cut off by Steve.

"(Y/N) your gonna be fine, and he's not going to think your a Weirdo." He says chuckling

"Ooookay"

You both enter into the apartment building and take the stairs to the third floor. Once you both got in front of James' apartment door Steve knocks the door. 

Suddenly the doors opens up to revel the famous James Barnes.

"Hey Steve" James says he then looks over to you and gives you his non metal arm to shake and you gladly took it. He made way for you and Steve to come in.

"Hello I'm (Y/N) it's nice to meet you James" you say with a smile once you where in the apartment.

"Hi (Y/N, it's nice to meet you too and please call me Bucky" he says shyly.

"Alright, then it's nice to meet you Bucky" you say with a small giggle. And he just chuckles and smiles.

Loki••

You were an agent and you were assigned to take care of Loki because he was exiled from Asgard.

You where on your way to get Loki. 'Right now he must be in Fury's office' you thought. And you were right, you saw him sitting in Fury's seat.

"Hello Agent" Loki says in a deep velvety voice.

"Hello Loki" you say with small smile

"Please follow me" you say

"Alright only if you tell me where we are going" he says getting up

"To my apartment it's the place where you will be staying at"

"Alright" he says with the same smirk

"You know agent I have a feeling we are going to be great friends" he says walking towards you

"Let's see about that" you say before you two walked to your car

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, so I had no idea what to put for Wanda or pietro so yeah sorry. Maybe later in the book I would do a catch up for them.

Please send me requests!

And don't forget to comment and vote :)