Meeting the family« pt.two

Natasha••
You never have told your mom about being gay but today was the day to tell and Nat was going to help you.
"Nat I'm nervous" you say holding her hand tightly.
"Don't be baby doll everything is going to be okay" she says kissing your hand multiple times.
You both got there and you nervously knocked the door. Then the door opened and your mom appears with a smile.
"Hi mom" you say hugging her
"Hello my beautiful (y/n)" she says hugging back.
"Now who's this?" She says shaking hands with Nat.
"This is Natasha, mom"
"Nice to meet you ms. (M/n)"
We both entered and sat in the big brown couch.
"Mom I need to tell you something" you say rubbing your sweaty hands on your pants.
"Go right ahead sweetie"
"Me and Natasha are together"
"I know" she says calmly.
"Wait what?" You and Nat turn to face each other and back to your mom.
"(Y/N) I saw how you both look at each other when you sat down and I saw you both holding hands."
"And your okay with it?" You ask shyly.
"Of course I am! Sweetie I'm happy for you, both of you. I see that you both love each other and are happy together." She says getting up.
She walks to both of you and you both get up to hug her.
"Thank you Ms.(m/n)" Nat says with a wide grin and letting out small tears.
The rest of the day was filled with laughs, and stories.

Bucky••
Your dad was actually thrilled that you found someone. He even prepared a dinner for tonight and cleaned around.
"(Y/N what if he doesn't like me and doesn't approve of me dating you?" He says worriedly.
"Oh Bucky, stop worrying. I already told you, my dad is okay with me dating he just wants to meet you" you say hugging his arm.
"O-oh okay"
My dad lived in a small apartment, we got to his door and you knocked lightly. He opened the door with a smile.
"Hey (n/n)!" He says with a joyful voice.
"Hey daddy" you say hugging him tightly and pull back.
"Daddy this is Bucky, my boyfriend" you put your hand on his shoulder.
"Well nice to meet you Bucky" your dad says grinning.
"Likewise sir" he says with a light smile.
"Please come in" your dad says stepping aside.
Your dad served both of you dinner which was spaghetti.
Throughout the dinner Bucky began to open up and your dad too.
*time skip* left the apartment.
We said our goodbyes we left.
"Your dad is a great guy" Bucky says
"He thought the same thing" you say looking up to him.
"Really?" He says with a grin.
"Yup" you say popping the 'p'
He then stops and hugs you and kisses your face multiple of times.
"I'm so happy that he thinks that"
"Me too" you say before you two kissed.

Loki••
Your moms were not so sure about your relationship with Loki because of his past actions; but you insisted that he changed. Your moms is giving him a chance so Loki is trying his best today.
"Loki remember I have two moms and they are both very protective with me when it comes to dating"
"Don't worry my love I know they will like me" he says smirking.
"Their daughter fell for me.."
"Shut up Loki, my moms are married soo HA. You only need to impress them and convince them to be with me"
"Alright I'll do anything to be with you" he kisses your cheek and you blush.
You both got to your moms house and Loki knocked. The door opened and my two moms where there. One of your mom has light brown hair and the other one has dark red hair. Your both moms hugged you tightly and gave you kisses in your cheeks.

"Moms this Loki" you say getting his hand.
"Hi Loki" both of them say with a small smile.
We entered and sat down on the dinning table.
"So Loki, you want to be with our daughter?" My red headed mom said with a almost mean voice
"Mom.." you said looking at her with the look of 'please be nice'
"It's alright love, I do want to be with your daughter, she makes me happy and I want to make her happy as well." He says smoothly.
"Good, that's what I wanted to hear" your red headed mom said with a smile.
The rest of the sunny day, all of you were talking about random things. Loki showed them little tricks he could do and of course your moms were so amazed. The time came where you had to leave. You both said your goodbyes and left.
"Thank you Loki for that"
"And that is?"
"For using your charm to make my mom realize that I am happy with you."
"Love you don't have to thank me it was my pleasure. And I want you to know that I meant every word I said" he said kissing your lips lightly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please comment and vote ☺️☺️☺️