That's what bffs are for (natashaxreader)

"What should I wear Nat?" I say walking to my closet.

"Well where is guy taking you?" Nat asked from my bed.

Alex (the guy who asked me out) and I have been talking at work and he asked me out to dinner. So my best friend aka Natasha is helping out to get ready.

"Um 'umani burgers'" I said looking through my clothes.

"Really? A burger joint?" Nat said getting up with her arms crossed.

"Yeah I mean it's okay he's a good guy"

"I don't know (Y/N) you deserve something better than a cheap burger joint for a first date. But I'm your best friend and I'm going to help you get ready" she said with a forced smile.

"Thanks Nat"

Natasha helped me pick out dark blue jeans with a red long sleeve shirt and some black ankle boots. She curled my (h/c) perfectly and did my makeup natural. I turn around to a full length mirror and I'm not gonna lie Natasha did a good job.

"Wow thanks Nat!" I said turning to her and giving her a hug.

"Your welcome, now go he's probably down stairs" she said practically pushing me out of my room.

I got to the first floor and I saw Alex in his car. He turned to face me and waved and turned back to his phone.

I got in the car. "Hey (Y/N)" he said.

"Hi Alex" I replied, putting on my seatbelt.

Our way there we didn't talk much. I tried to make conversation but he would only respond with short answers or head movements.

We got to the restaurant, and when we sat down the waitress immediately began to flirt with him. I was expecting for Alex to ignore her, but boy was I wrong. He began to flirt with her too, and completely ignoring me. I can't believe this guy not even 5 minutes into our dinner date and he's all ready flirting with another chick.

The waitress left to get our drinks when she came back she handed his drink gently and when she gave my drink she 'accidentally' spilled it all over me.

"I am so sorry" she said trying not to laugh. But Alex, he was dying of laughter. I got mad and got up and left.

I called Nat to pick me up and she was furious when I told her why my date ended early.

Nat arrived in less than 5 minutes she walked passed me and I swear I could see steam coming from her.

Natasha's P.O.V.
Who the hell does he think he is? Treating my best friend like that?! I'm going to show him a lesson he will never, ever forget.

I walked to his table, and I saw him all touchy with the waitress.

I grabbed the waitress' hair and pulled it so she can face me.

Alex was about to get up and run but caught him by his ear.

"All right listen up you pieces of shits, how dare you treat my best friend like that?!" I said with full on rage. Everyone at the restaurant must be looking at us but I don't give a single damn.

"She was getting boring and plus she's not as hot as her" he said pointing to the bimbo.

I got mad, and I got his head to hit the table. He cursed.

"I swear if you talk to her or you are even 100 feet from her I will hurt you really really bad, same goes to you!" I said telling them both.

I let them go roughly and walked away leaving them with pain.

When I got outside I saw (y/n) already in the car wiping her tears away.

I got into car. "Please don't cry (Y/N)" I said getting a tissue from the back.

"He not worth it, okay? And plus you don't have to worry about him anymore" I said with a sympathetic smile.

She laughed softly "what did you do?"

"Taught them a lesson and threaten them" I said putting the car in reverse.

She laughed again "thanks Nat"

"You don't have to thank me (Y/N) that's what bff's are for"