Your love song

Steve••
Give me love by: Ed sheeran
When Steve heard this song it reminded him of Peggy and how he was in love with her and she was in love with him. He wanted to feel that love again with you and you did too.

Tony••
Drowning shadows by: Sam Smith
You gave him hope to love someone. He used to drink a lot and use women until he found you. You are different from the other girls, a good different in his eyes.

Bruce••
Anchor by: Mindy Geldhill
Your his anchor. Bruce sometimes feels that he's out of place but you bring him back and to support him.

Thor••
A Thousand years by: Christina Perii
Thor wants to love you forever and so do you. You both thought love would have come from someone else but both of you are meant to be and to love each other for a thousand years.

Clint••
From this moment on by: Shaina Twain
Clint is determined to be there for you at all times and so are you for him.

Natasha••
Love like you do by: Ellie Goulding
Both of you wanted to be truly loved, both of you wanted to be cared of. And with this song you both realized you both were meant to be.

Bucky••
Someone New by: Hozier
He felt like he wasn't going to be loved by no one until he met you; so he gave it a try to love someone but thought it wouldn't work but in reality you both began to fall for each other.

Loki••
You put a spell on me by: Annie Lennox
He didn't put an actual spell on you. But you where memorized with every little detail of him and and he was too with you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I really like these "love" songs I hope the went well with the avenger.