His first thoughts of you

Steve··
'Is a woman screaming? Oh my god what is this guy doing?!' *after saving you* 'wow she's gorgeous, okay okay Steve calm down and ask he if she's okay. Oh my she looking at me, act cool'

Tony••
'Holy hell, she's is smoking hot. Act cool. Wait where is she going no no no don't go! Okay just follow her Tony. She looks so beautiful so graceful so- Tony! Follow her'

Bruce••
'Wow she is beautiful, oh my god she's talking to me, keep calm Bruce'

Thor••
'She's Jane's friend? My word she is stunning. Wait Who's Jane?'

Clint••
'She's my partner? Thank you Fury! Okay Clint act smooth. Wow the way she talks is like angels singing.'

Natasha••
'Who would take hostage a gorgeous innocent looking girl. Act tough and save her Nat'

Bucky••
'Wait is Steve dating her? Nooooo wait their not thank god! Okay now try to act charming nope my charm mode is off, why am I nervous? Damn it!'

Loki••
'Ooo she's taking care of me? Not that I need a babysitter but I wouldn't mind her, my word she is breathtaking'

Pietro••
'That's a lot of dogs for a gentle looking lady, ah crap a dog is lose. Go help Pietro!, okay now give her the dog. Wow she looks even more angelic close up'