Chapter 32

Lyric And Jordan In The M/M
Lyric POV

*Explicit*
"Show me how much you missed me daddy." I giggled as he pulled my sweatpants and panties off.

"Help me ma." He smirked . I sat up and pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankle. I then took my shirt and bra off while he stepped out his clothes. I watched as he slipped a condom on his dick.

Did I ever mention to y'all how big he was in that area. He was like a good 9 inches and was on the thick side. I guess he saw me staring cause he came over and pushed me back down hovering over me.  He pull my legs up and around his toros.

"Straight to it huh ? "

"Yope ." He said playing with my kitty. "She wet just like I like it to." He said slapping his dick on my pussy a couple of times before sliding in me.

" Damn." I moaned

"What's my name ma ?" I just look at him trying not to moan . I hate when he ask that damn question so I ignored him. He pulled out and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Stoppp." I moaned

"Answer me ." he said going back in.

"Jordan damn." I laughed trynna be funny.

He pulled out slowly before slamming back into me hard. I screamed closing my eyes and gripping his arms. "What happened to you laughing?" he asked chuckling." Now again, what's my name ma ?"

" Daddyyyyy."  We stayed in the position for about ten minutes before he took my left leg from around his waist and held it in his arms pushing it up. It felt like this nigga was trying to touch my stomach.

"Nigga." I said bucking my eyes at him.

"What ?"

"You too deep ."

"You can take this dick."

"I'm about to cum " I started squirming around .

"Stay still ma ." 

"I can't . This shit feel too bomb " he laughed before dropping my leg. I pulled him down and whispered in his ear " Cum with me bae ."

He kept on pumping . I grabbed the sheets. My body started shaking "I'm finna cum daddy."

"I'm right behind you ma. Let that shit go." I closed my eyes and tried to relax as I felt my my walls clenching around him. It brought on this overwhelming feeling of tingles inside my stomach. I finally reached my max and let my juices flow.

"Lyric " he moaned sounding sexy as ever. Shit that alone had my ass working on a second orgasm already .

" Yes daddy ?"

"Ain't no better feeling in the world." Jordan said groping my tities. He came down and our tongues tied together. I could feel him stiffing up inside me. "AAAHHAHA" He started grunting and moaning in my mouth signaling his climax. And he did just that. He stayed laying on top of me for about a minute before he slide out of me.

And to my surprise he bent down and took one long lick over my pussy lips slurping up some of my juices "Sweet" he said after licking his lips.

"And you talking about me being nasty." I smirked.

"I get it from you" he winked at me. He got up and changed his condom before coming back over to the bed. "Turn over ma." he said slapping my ass. I got up and turned over on all fours.

He slide back in then pulled me up to were my back was against his stomach.
He wrapped his right arm around my stomach then took his left hand and placed  it on my neck as if he was choking me before slamming into me. Bitch I could've died this shit was such a turn on.

"Aww shit daddy." I started screaming taking my right hand and playing with my kat then with my left hand playing with my titties.

"You like this shit ma? " he asked grunting.

"Hell yea"

"Gimme kiss wit your sexy ass" he said in a husky voice. I bent my head back as he bent his down and our lips meet. This damn kiss was setting my body on fire even more. I just sat there and let him do all the work. My ass was getting drained 😩

I broke the kiss. "Faster bae" he drop his hands from my waist and neck. I got back on my hands. He grabbed my waist.

"Like this ?" he asked pounding into me harder and faster.

"Yesssss! Right fucking there." I yelled as he repeatedly hit my spot. He bent down and started licking and biting on my ear. All of this shit was too much to handle.

"I love you ma." Jordan said slow stroking. Bruh if it was a moment to tell his ass I loved him it was now. I wanted to scream that shit so bad but my body had me fucked.

I couldn't hang on anymore. "I can't take it no more Jordan." I whined. I was so ready to tap out. 

"Hold it "

Fuck that. I got something for his ass cause I'm tired. I started throwing my ass back. " Stop ma." he groaned

"No you stop." I moaned.

....

"Who is this texting you?" Jordan asked walking into the kitchen with my phone in his hand. He ass just getting up from our little sex episode.

"What's the number?" I asked chewing on my egg roll.

"It's a 3789 number. "

" That's Rell stupid ass. He been texting me non stop these past couple of days. I've ignored them all."

" He don't know you got a restraining order out on him?" he asked

" I thought he did. I haven't heard from him since the incident and that was almost four months ago."

"Block him." Jordan said taking some leftovers out.

"I did but he keeps finding different numbers to text me from."

"I want you to change your number Lyric." he said making his plate.

"Bae I don't think it's that deep."

"Well I do. I don't trust his ass Lyric. He up to something." He said finally looking at me.

"Okay JorJor . I'll go call my phone company now."

"Thank you." he said slapping my ass

"Nigga move. I ain't messing with you."

.........................

Leave A Comment, Vote, And Share Please!