Chapter 17

Jordan And Lyric's Outfits
Lyric POV

Thanksgiving Pt2 !

"Jorjor I can feel it in my stomach. One of them is going to piss me off. "

"Bae calm down. Lets just see how it goes. " We been sitting in the car for the last five min. outside my house.

"Look we can make a break for it and just go back to your mom's house. You can meet them another day. "

"Lyric get your ass out this car. That's enough and I'm not play. " he gave me a serious face.

"Man okay damn. " I huffed and got out the car fixing my dress. 

"Is there a problem? " he asked pulling me into him.

"No" I mumbled.

"Okay then. Stop acting like that and fix your face. " he kissed me then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the house.

Walking in you could hear a lot of laughter coming from the dinning room. I was a little nervous off the strength I didn't know how tonight was going to turn out. Making it to the dinning room the first person to spot me was my baby Krista.

"Tete Lili. " she yelled running to me. She hugged my legs. I bent down and picked her up and put her on my hip. I placed kisses all over her face while she giggled.

"You missed me booda?"

"Yes auntie." She peaked my lips.

"I missed you to mama. "

"Tete who's that?" she asked pointing at Jordan. I looked to see Jordan smiling at her. "That's tete friend. His name is Jordan." I whispered in her ear.

"Hi. My name is Krista."

"You have such a pretty name little mama." He said kissing her little hand.

"Thank you." She giggled hiding her face in my neck.

"You want to spend the dat with auntie tomorrow? "

"Yea." She answered smiling from ear to ear. "Okay, ask daddy. " I put her down and she ran off to go get her answer. Before taking her seat she gave me two thumbs implying Jr said yes.

I noticed it had gotten quite so I
looked over at the table and everyone was staring at us. I'm guessing they were just about done with dinner and just sitting around having conversation.

"Hey everybody. Don't all speak at once. "

"Wassup." All the boys except Rylie said he just did a quick nod. I could sense he still had a nasty attitude with me but I wasn't for it tonight. I took Jordan hand in mines and walked towards my parents to introduce them.

"Hey daddy. Hey mama. " I bent down and kissed their cheeks.

"Hey baby girl. This must be your friend you was telling me about? " my daddy said.

"Yes daddy. This is Jordan. "

"Wait, that's not fair. You didn't tell me about his little fine self. " she pouted before smiling. I know my mama, so I know her feelings were hurt a little.

"One stop trying steal my man mommy and two I'm sorry. We've just been bumping heads a lot lately so I didn't see the right time to tell you."

"Girl steal him for what. I got all the man I need" She said rubbing my dad's shoulders. I made a fake gagging noise and she started laughing " but its okay baby. We'll talk later. But it's nice to meet you young man. "