Chapter 29

Lyric Apartment In The M/M
Lyric POV
"Hello"

"You got the keys? " Jordan asked.

"Yea."

"Okay. Well I got Julian with me. I'm bout to go pick up my man's Don'Wan. " that name sounded familiar but I'm not sure where I heard it before.

"Ight, i'm on my back to the house now. "

"We'll be outside by the time you get here then. "

"Okay. You got the U-Haul already ?"

"Yea"

"Alright. See you in a few. "

"Okay."

"Bye."

I decided to stop at 7 eleven and get a white hot chocolate. Don't ask me why I decided to move in the winter. It was so cold outside I just wanted to get back in my bed. Finally reaching the house I saw the boys getting out the truck.  I got out and walked over to Jordan.  I tried to kiss his lips but he kissed my forehead instead and walked off to the house.

"Oookayyy." I dragged out. He really could've kept him and his sour mood at home. I walked over to Julian.

" Hey Lyric , this my mans Don'Wan ." Julian said pointing to his friend

" We've meet before. Wassup." I nodded to him and he did the same.

"How ?" Julian asked looking between the two of us .

" Her brothers my mans." Don'Wan replied

"Oh okay."

"Well thank you for helping me move y'all. I really appreciate it. "

"You welcome fam." Julian said side hugging me.

" Yeah, It's no problem ma." Don'Wan said giving me a look. I cut my eyes at him confused as to why his ass was looking so hard.

"Don't call me ma please."

"My bad." he said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah okay but anyways y'all can follow me inside. I don't know why Jordan ain't take y'all inside. We only have to make one trip if we pack the truck right ." I showed them where everything was.

"Excuse me but can I speak to you for a second?" I asked Jordan as he stood in the kitchen talking to my mom.

He nodded then followed me to my room . "Wassup ?" He asked

"Is there a problem between us ? because your giving me the cold shoulder but when I asked you yesterday were you mad you said no ."

" Nah we good ."

" That's what you saying but I don't believe you for one second."

" I'm straight Lyric . Now can I go do what I came to do ?"

"Fine I'll leave it alone. Go ahead." he peaked my lips but this time I didn't kiss back .
....

"Was that everything? "

"Yea. "

"Okay. Can you take the trash in my bathroom out while I tell my parents we gone. " he nodded.

"What the hell is this Lyric? " Jordan asked coming out the bathroom showing me a tissue wrapped pregnancy test. I can explain y'all. Shavon came over earlier this morning and took about six test. They all came out positive. I told her to get all them things out my trash can. Now look....uggh!

"I told you to take the trash out not go through it Sherlock Holmes." I sighed

"Ain't nobody going through your fucking trash Lyric. It was sitting on top of it clear as day. So wassup ? You pregnant ?"

" One, talk to me like you got some sense. Two, no I'm not. That's not even mines."

" Who it belong to then ? " Why can't he just take my answer and leave it at that. I promised Shay I wouldn't tell anyone until she told Julian. " Just know it doesn't belong to me. "

"Then why can't you tell me who's it is ? "

"Cause that's not important. "

"Let me find out you pregnant Lyric while you sitting up here lying." he said through clenched teeth.

"Boy bye cause your doing the absolute most. I promise you it's NOT MINE! " he just stood there giving me a blank look. "Can you just empty the trash Jordan? "

He mugged me before putting the trash can down. "Do it yourself. " he started walking out my room.

"You a dickhead with your petty ass." I yelled after him. He ignored me and slammed my door.

I don't want kids so what I look like getting pregnant. I am not about that life at all. Me and kids don't mix at all. I'm too selfish and inpatient. The only children you'll catch me with will be my nieces and nephews. I'm going to cuss Shay ass out because this is all her doing. I dialed her number.

"Shay"

"Hey Lili"

"Don't hey lili me hoe. You left one of them damn pregnancy test in my trash and Jordan found it. "

"Damn my bad bruh. I thought I took all of them. "

"Girl now his ass running around here with an attitude thinking I'm pregnant. "

"What you tell him? "

"I told him is wasn't mines but that I couldn't tell him who it belonged to so he thinks I'm lying. Talking about ' "Let me find out you pregnant Lyric while you sitting up here lying' " I said mocking him.

"I'll call him for you. " she said laughing

"Bruh it's not funny. He irritating ."

"You still love his irritating ass."

"You thought it was."

"Bye bitch."

....
"Are you eating ?" I yelled for the fifth time. I  was in my kitchen, yope I said MY . I have officially moved in. I was finishing up my pepper steak and rice while Jordan and his attitude sat in the living room watching tv. He's been blowing me all damn day and I'm to the point where I'm bout ready to cuss him out.

"What's the point in you being here if your just going to ignore me ?" by this point I was in the living room standing in front of him.

"Ain't nobody ignoring you ."

" Well you ain't speaking to me either. So what would you like to call it ?"

" You know what I'll just leave."

"You do that then cause I honestly don't know what your attitude is for . I told you the test wasn't mine."

"I know. Shavon called me."

" Well then I hope this is not about me saying I love you because you can't push that on me ."

"Alright Lyric, you got it ." he said getting up.

"Why we can't just go back to how we were before you said it . Nothing has changed. "

"I'm not trying to hear that ."

"Bye then Jordan. Just call me when you want to have an actual conversation." I waved frustrated with this whole situation.

.........................

Leave A Comment, Vote, And Share Please!