Chapter 15

Lyric's Date Outfit In The M/M
Lyric POV

Friday !

"Jordan you seen my orange blazer? " I was in the bathroom finishing up my makeup.

"I hung it up in my closet."

" Thanks sexy. Come give me some lip before I put my lipstick on. " I was looking at him through the mirror while he sat on the bed fixing his watch.

"You saying it like you don't kiss me with lipstick on. " he walked into the bathroom and turned me around to face him.

"You do have a point. " I reached up and pulled his head down to my level while I slowly caressed one of his ears. I took my tongue and slid it across his bottom lip. Looking in his eyes I began kissing him while he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

He took over the kiss by grabbing the back my neck and deepening the kiss. He picked me up by my butt. I hurried up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he sat me on the sink.

I broke the kiss and look at him like he was crazy. He busted out laughing" What? "

"Nigga ain't shit funny. Do not be picking my big ass up without a warning. Tf"

"Shut up and you keep looking at me like that and we not even going to make it out this house"

"Man whatever, move. " I playfully pushed his chest and jump down off the sink. He walked out laughing.

....

"You good ?" Jordan asked taking a look at me then back on the road.

"Yea. I'm fine bae."
Sitting in the passenger seat I was a little nervous. Tonight was Jordan and i official first date. I don't know what to expect out of this date. I'm not used to this type of treatment with out someone having an underlying motive.

I don't want to wish the worst on what we got going on so far but at the same time you can't get to comfortable with people. I don't like keeping my guard up with Jordan emotional wise but it's hard to let it down. My mind is moving a mile a minute.

I decided to stop over thinking for tonight and just let it happen. "Bae I got a question. "

"Wassup. "

"I don't want it to come off rude but how can you afford to take me out with all your other priorities and you work at footlocker ? I mean your in school, you have your own apartment, and you have a car which I'm sure comes with a car note. " I've been wondering this for a while.

"Well my car is paid off. It was a birthday gift from my parents. My father got me the apartment, so my rent is taking care of. I've had it since I graduated from high school. My mother takes care of school for me as long as I stay on the right track. "

"What do your parents do? "

"Both my parents are in the food industry. They have a chain of bakeries but my father just started his own culinary art school about a year ago.

"So you working is just so you can have money in your pockets ?"

"Yes and no. I still have to keep food in my house and pay a few bills ."

"Ohh okay. " The car fall into a comfortable silence so I started to humming one of my favorite songs and playing with his ear.

"What you over there humming ?"

"My boo Sevyn Street . "

"Sing it for me. I wanna see if I know it."

" All these curves and all this face, getting all this work and still you wanna go and act up.