Chapter 1

"Riley, are you done? Just pee on the stick already," Farkle said as he was impatiently waiting outside of the bathroom.

"Don't pressure me! You know how hard it is to pee on a stick?" Riley yelled from inside of the bathroom.

It wasn't hard to pee on a stick, it was just an excuse. She wasn't ready, and she is freaking out that she was in a position that she never thought she would be in. She was too afraid to pee on the stick and face the reality.

After it took like almost half an hour in there, she finally came out holding out a box that she put three pregnancy test in it that she does not have the guts to look at. Farkle was nervously sitting at the corner of his bed waiting for her.

Riley sat next to Farkle with an awkward silence, not knowing what to say.

"What does the test say?" Farkle broke the silence.

"I haven't looked at it yet,"

"You spent almost half an hour in there," he sigh.

"I don't want to face it alone, this is really hard for me, I thought you would understand," she started going into tears.

Farkle was shocked that he made her cry, it wasn't his intention,

"I'm sorry Riles, out of all people I should've understand, I put you in the mess, whatever the test say, I know it's my fault, that you are in this position. I put you in this mess and I'm so sorry," and Riley started crying even harder and all he wanted to do is repeat his words because he really meant what he said and he doesn't know what to say than to say sorry and blame himself.

Riley just place the box on the bed.

"Between both of us, we know that it wasn't your fault. Stop blaming yourself, you're making me feel worst."

Flashback

"Why would you do that?" Farkle ask while holding a cone of ice cream that Riley offered to buy him.

"Do what?" she replied.

"Why are you pushing Maya to confess her feelings to Lucas, It was not right for you rant it out like that when I know you still have feelings for him."

Riley did not reply of why she did what she did, they just keep walking in silence until Riley spot a stable nearby.

"Look, a stable, you know how much I love horses, lets take a look,"

"Sure, why not." and throw the ice cream away because he can't finish it.

The stable was dark and she knew that they should not be there but she had to avoid the question Farkle asked her and besides she loves horses.

"I've always wanted my own horse," she said as she ran up to a white horse. Almost as similar to the one she was on with Lucas.

"I know what you're thinking Riles," he said as he saw her put her hand on the white horse.

"You don't know Farkle, stop acting like you know what I'm thinking,"

"I care for you and I want you to be happy, stop doing this to yourself," as he grab her hand.

"It is hard for Maya to truly care about something or someone, to see her cared that much and see her held it in and not express it, kills me. I love her so much, she have sacrifice so much for me that I think its time for me to do the same." she tried to let go her hand and she sat on the bench nearby.

"What about yours? Your feelings, lying about how you feel for Lucas is gonna makes things worst," he said while sitting next to her.

Riley was staring at her hands while she plays with it not knowing what to respond to that and all she wanted to do is avoid her feelings for Lucas.

Then farkle pull her face gently, facing him and stare at her hard with full of concern in his eyes.

"What are you thinking?"

Without putting any thought to it, she start kissing Farkle and he did not stop her but instead he deepen the kiss.

Farkle stopped the kiss after quite sometime and took a deep breath,

"We shouldn't do this,"

"Yeah,sorry." Riley replied.

It was dark and their hormones were raging, looking each other in the eyes wasn't helping, that they continued kissing each other with full of passion. As Farkle trailed his kiss on her neck, Riley whispered,

"Please, take my mind of the drama, I need this,"

They had sex in the stable, and they don't know how they end on a piled up hays covering their bodies with a large cloth they found nearby, but riley was peacefully sleeping with her head and her hand on Farkle's chest. Farkle did not sleep as he felt guilty that he slept with his best friend and that fact that he cheated on Smackle. He did not know why he could not stop when Riley kissed him when he had a choice of doing so. As he look Riley peacefully sleeping with her head on his chest, he realized how much he care and love for her. And he felt so guilty of feeling so because he know that the only love Riley had for him, only as a friend.

Farkle gently kiss her forehead and accidentally woke her up.

"I'm sorry,"

Riley woke up and find her clothes and put them on.

"We should go, they'll probably looking for us." she said.

Farkle put on his clothes and as riley was trying to get out of the stable, he grabbed her hand and said sorry again.

"It's not your fault, it did not happen," she said.

Riley does not mean to act like it did not happen, but she felt ashamed that she let her confusion and hormones blind her for making right decisions. It wasn't right for Smackle because she knows that Farkle is still with her. And for Farkle, it broke his heart that she said it did not happen. For a second there he thought things might change between them but it turns out not.

End flashback

Farkle grab the box that Riley put next to her,

"Are you ready?"

"I don't want to look, you look, please." she said softly while sobbing.

Farkle then took out the tests from the box and look at them.

Farkle moved closer to Riley and reached for her hand.

"We're in this together,"

And her sobbed becomes louder as she buried her face on his chest.