20

Cassie's Pov

 I had a mission today.  I don't know why I looked in a mirror today but I did. I don't usually look at how I look. Well I do but not as much as some people.

 I look how I always do. My hair is long and dark. It's also slightly wavy. My skin is pale as always and I am wearing dark glasses. They hide my eyes that's I wear them.

 I take a photo randomly. A person is behind me. She is dressed a long purple dress and she has long blond hair. She is Laina. I turn around and I feel someone shove me. I fall over but I can't see anyone. Pain shoots through my ribs and my head comes off the floor. Someone is holding my hair. They cause me to hit my head.

 I don't know why I don't fight back. I guess it's because I know that's it's what should happen to me. After every little I have done part of me feels like if it is Laina what's she doing is right.

 I have a sudden flashback. I am holding Laina in my arms when the others come. I remember how everyone used to believe that I killed Laina. The police cleared me of my any blame but the damage was done and I moved away.

"Laina" I said

"Cassie"

 Triplett has walked into the room.

"What's happened to you" he asked me

"Nothing I'm fine"

"You don't look fine"

 I look at myself in the mirror and see that I my lip and nose is bleeding.

"Our just clean this up" I mutter

 I stand up and pain shoots through my head.

"Ow"

"Cassie what's wrong" Triplet asked me

"Nothing" I say

 "Please tell me the truth" he begged me

 I know I am being a terrible liar. Normally I'm good. I'm crying though.

"I was attacked by Laina this girl who died and well it was awful" I sobbed

 I didn't tell him the truth. How can you tell someone that somebody died because of you. What you did killed someone.

"Oh I'm sorry you lost her" he said

 He though I lost Laina. I never had Laina though. Almost none know that. Lydia know that though and my old best Megan who had been my best friend for four months.

 I haven't seen my friends from the place were Laina died for a long time. Megan changed. I was a goth then. I guess I still am. I always only ever wear black.

 Megan changed into mainstream after Laina died. I laughed when I found out Megan found an ex goth support group. I laughed at that but I thought it was stupid. There was nothing wrong with Goths.

 I never went to the group. I met some people there though. Megan told me how good it was. She said it was for people who went Goth and then something terrible happened. I thought there were disapproving parents sending there children there.

 Megan started to talk about her friends there. I met her friend Wendy. Wendy told me a girl called Becca moved to her school and she was goth and they became best friends but after she was attacked she stopped dressing as a Goth.

 I have seen so much shit in my life. I have seen horrible people making cruel support groups for sane people. I have seen people die people in hostiple and I am always in the middle of it

 I had a mission today. I was knocked to the ground and I hit my head. The man raised a knife. Suddenly he flew throw the air and hit the wall.

"Oh my god" I muttered

 I started to sob.

"Killing again"

 I saw Laina but she didn't do anything.

 I know it was me who did it. I have powers. I don't want them. I was the one who killed Laina.