18

Lydia's Pov

I have been too so many schools. I know what our do at school I won't raise my hand or sign up for any school clubs. Our try and make some new friends.

I used to be the sort of girl who tried hard. In every new school I would try and find a way to fit on I would try and be nerdy and hang out with the nerds or the group of prissy girly girls or the tomboys.

As soon as I walk into school my heart sinks. There our people everywhere. All of them our the type of people I dont like. All of them seem perfect.

I have just lived in Arizona for over a month. America. I should be tanned and blond and mabey a cheerleader. I should have a cute boyfriend I am none of those things I am pale with straight black hair. I have always hated  the cheerleaders. Chloe was a cheerleader

Everyone there is not pretty but I just feel like they our perfect. I feel out of place. I don't fit in with pretty little rich girls.

People stare at me when they see me. I pass two very pretty blond girls who glare at me when they see me.

"Freak" a boy hisses at me

"Loser" I hiss back

"Hi" a girl told me after I left form

"Hi" I muttered to her

"I'm Aria"

"Lydia"

 Aria is the type of girl I like. Not a perfect person but the type of person I like.

"What do you have" she asked me

"English"

 I sit with Aria at lunch.  She went round telling me who everyone was.

"You know the table with four girls on it the one with bond hair cut in a side fringe that's  Nancy she moved hear in year seven and she had been living in America too and the boy next to her is her boyfriend and Jay and the other two girls our Blair and Bell  there in year nine they all ride western on the table next to them they our the rulers of ninth grade and Hannah the blond one is a snob the girl next to her is Arden and she's sitting to next to Savvy" she told me

 Aria is fun to hang out with I'm sitting on a table with a group of girls called Spencer, Jessie and Laura.

 Spencer smiled at me and said hi when I sat down. Jessie didn't say anything and Laura glared at me.

 I have wondered what it would be like at school. Part of me thought it would be nice to be around people my own age but I have been around enough schools in my life and I seem to never do well at school. I just don't fit in.

 The others start talking Aria spend a few minuets telling me about the year tens and then everyone started talking. I wasn't listening. 

 My eyes drifted over to a group of girls. One of them was a girl with long blond hair and green eyes. I felt like I know her. I couldn't remember when I saw her. I just felt like I had seen her before.

"Who's that" I asked Aria pointing at the girl

"Oh that's Rosie Manning"

 Manning were had I heard that sir- name. She looked like someone I know. I had that feeling that once when I had seen a girl I just felt like I know her.

 Rosie stood up and walked off. Everything about her reminded me of someone. A memory hit me. I was two or three and I saw a girl with long blond hair and green eyes.

 After lunch I had maths.

"Lydia" said my teacher

 I didn't say anything.

"Sit next to Rosie" he told me pointing to the seat

"Have I met you" I asked Rosie a few minuets after the lesson started

"What" Rosie asked

"Sorry it's just you remind you of someone" I told her

"Who" she asked me

"I don't know I think I was about two or three and she looked like you" I told her

"It would have been Laina" she told me

 That's when I remember her. I never know her well. She was just some girl that Cassie know. I only really think of Laina for one reason. Laina died. I remember how many times Cassie was questioned by the police. She was different after Liana died. I think Cassie was different after she went missing and then after Laina went missing. She smiles but she inside she's dying. She won't talk about it but sometimes I  think Cassie died the day she went missing. 

 I didn't know Cassie before she went missing. I only know this Cassie. She has always been such a good sister to me. She was my only family I ever had. At first I thought Cassie was my half sister it wasn't till I was seven and had thought she was my half sister for a few years when I blurted it out and she told me that her Mum told her she met her dad and they were together for two months. She told me that Mum got pregnant with his kid but he broke it off and moved away and they never saw each other again.

 I used to laugh at that story. It seemed like such a slim chance that it would really happen.