1O

Cassie's Pov

I felt scared. I had never been to a mental hostiple but I was in now. I was see seeing Mona. She went missing when she was only four years old she was ten when she escaped. In six days years she was driven insane.

"How she is" I asked one of the nurses

"Poor Mona what she went through destroyed her

The nurse took to her a room.

"Our stay with you" the nurse told us

"Can we have some privacy" said Coulson

"Well I'm not allowed" she muttered

"Well could you just wait outside" Ward asked her

 I really looked at the Nurse then. She looked young. She was probably  in her early twenty's or mid twenty's. She had dark straight red hair that was tied into a ponytail. Her eyes were dark green. She looked good in tight jeans. She smiled at Ward.

"Sure" she said "We could meet up sometime you know talk about Mona and I'm  Sharon by the way" she said smiling at Ward.

 I noticed May was glaring at him. May and Ward were friends with  benefits. I had only found out last night when we heard the two of them.

"No sorry" muttered Ward

"What about another  time we don't need to talk about Mona" she said

 "Ward is busy" snapped May

"Who our you his mother" the young woman snapped

"No" May snarled

"I didn't mean like a date" said Sharon and Sharon

 I felt sorry for May. When I had been dating a boy who I really had loved I remember Nikki Jones  a girl in my year hitting on him and then he dumped me for Nikki in year six. I know Ward wouldn't like Sharon. Sharon seemed like a slut to me.

"You have some visitors Mona" said Sharon brightly unlocking the door "Our be outside" she told us smiling at Ward, it was clear she was going to do what Ward wanted her too.

  A young woman was sitting on the floor. She had long dark tangled hair and she was dressed in a long shapeless white dress.

"Hello" said Coulson

 Mona kept rocking back and forth. 

"We need to talk to you" he said about to touch her arm

 Mona swung her arm forward and hit him.  She run back and cowered at the back of the room.

"Mona" I said

 Mona had been kidnapped when she was four and she escaped when she was ten years old. She went insane. I know the girl

 Mona was trembling and then she crumpled to the ground sobbing.

"Why our you doing this" she sobbed

"Mona its me Cassie" I said

  Her eyes were wild with terror.

"Don't hurt me"

"We won't" Sky promised

"Cassie"

"Yes" I said

Mona looked terrified.

"Your not Cassie were she" she screamed

"I am Cassie" I pleaded with her

"Mona we think your in danger from the men who took you as a child" Ward told her

"I'm not, I am in danger your lying your lying" she sobbed "Cassie was small"

  Mona's face showed pure terror. She was looking at me but she wasn't looking at me like a stranger.

"Mona" I said

Mona looked at me and I saw a glimmer of a woman who was told she was in danger of being taken.

Mona's face was pleading. I know she was pleading for me to keep her secret.

Mona charged at me. I easily pulled her off. Sharon let us out the room.

"She's always like that" Sharon said sadly