Chapter Thirteen

Olive was sat in her room, reading a book the receptionist had gotten her, and she couldn't help but think that this story, and hers, were fairly similar. Maybe the receptionist had done it on purpose, to show Olive that what Percy had done for her was out of love, and that thought was crystallized in Olive's mind, but Percy had killed the whole group instead of just killing Diane, which he also didn't do.

She knew what Percy was thinking: 'kill all of them, save the best for last' but none of the other bullies did it on purpose, they had done it against their will.

Olive shook her head. She was feeling sympathy for them. No, she had to stay tough. Percy had changed her, and she didn't like that. She didn't like change.

A terrifying scream interrupted her thoughts. It was a little girl who was screaming. It was her.

She clutched her head hard, she couldn't breathe. Nurses and doctors burst through the door "She's unstable!"

The sound of her heart beat stopping faded, as she drowned in darkness.

She was alive, if not, she would've sunk into light, or so they said.

No she was definitely alive, slightly, but alive.

She would stay alive, for Percy, for herself.

She would fight, she would survive.

What was she talking about? This was a dream come true,

She wanted to die, this was her chance.

Her chance to see a new world.