1). Sorry

*Imma love you anyway*

Abel's P.O.V

I drove back to my house to see if she was there by any chance.

She wasn't.

I drove to Culvers since I know that's her favorite place to eat.

She wasn't there.

I drove to the beach.

She wasn't there.

I even drove to the mall, even though it's closed at this hour she could have still been in the parking lot doing whatever.

She wasn't there either.

I'm panicking so bad right now, that I want to call the police and report a person missing. All though that sounds so appealing I need to keep trying I can't give up so quickly.

I turn to get out of the parking lot into the main road, my phone vibrates in my pocket and I quickly take it out thinking its Delani.

It isn't, instead it's Her mom.

I sigh and pick up the phone, "Hel--"

"Abel quick, go to memorial hospital." I hear Maribeth's panicked voice say.

"What why, what happened?" I ask starting to drive to the hospital.

"It's Delani, she's hurt. And t-they won't tell me what h-happened to her."

My eyes widen and I step on the gas not even caring if I'm breaking the spread limit.

"I'll be there in five minutes. Everything will be fine." I reassure her.

"When you get here she's on the seventh floor. They won't tell me the room number until they finished doing tests. Abel I'm scared, what if she's hurt real badly." I can't tell she's on the verge of tears.

"Sh, don't think about that. Delani will be fine, she's a strong girl." I pull into a parking lot at the hospital and quickly get out of my car. "Okay Maribeth I'll see you in a little bit I'm at the hospital."

"Okay," she sniffs. "Hurry up."

I hang up, stuffing my phone deep in my pocket and nearly running into the hospital to the elevators.

I press the number seven and wait impatiently for me to reach that floor. Once the elevator rings I sprint pass the doors and look for Maribeth.

"Abel!" I hear her voice and turn around seeing her sit down in the waiting room.

I go over to her, "Did they tell you anything yet?"

She shakes her head, "No. Nothing."

"How did she get to the hospital."

"Someone called 911 from a gas station."

A gas station?

I furrow my eyebrows, "What happened in the gas station?"

She shrugs, "I'm guessing she was drunk and she probably passed out and they freaked out or something. You know how she can be sometimes."