00 | farewell, fatty

S U M M A R Y

Tia Summers, possibly the fattest girl in Sunny Hills High, is finally determined to slim down. The reason? She's in love with Bradley Walters-- the hottest guy in school.

So when her cute best friend, Cole Evans, agrees to be her coach and help her with her diet, she succeeds and becomes all she's ever dreamed of.

But later she realises the guy who loves her for who she is--beyond those layers of fats -- may not exactly be Bradley...

A U T H O R ' S
N O T E

Hey readers! Thank you for picking out Farewell, Fatty. This book was initially written to motivate myself to slim down, because I was determined to go on a diet. Also, I often fantasise and one day, I'd suddenly thought of writing a trainer-falls-in-love-with-trainee story, and tadah! I started writing this. I was a Size 10, and though I found myself fat, people kept telling me I wasn't! And I'm thankful for that, because now I realise what's important isn't your looks; it's your character. Anyone can look good. But how many can have a good heart?
Anyway, I wrote this partially because I want to slim down for the boy I like. Of course, now I realise that not all guys go for looks and I'm sure one day, I'll find Mr. Right!
I hope you like this book! Do feel free to vote/comment/share! I'm really open to comments!

D E D I C A T I O N

To all the girls who have low self-esteem: you are a gem. Never let anyone determine your self worth. You are beautiful the way you are. So don't feel negative about yourself anymore! You are unique and amazing just the way you are. Don't try to change yourself to someone you're not, because one day, someone will definitely appreciate you for who you are! Stay strong!

T I M E L I N E

Feb 2016 - (incomplete)

T H A N K S

To those who have supported me throughout this whole journey of 'Farewell, Fatty', NikkiTide cherryworks_ FoodIsBoyfriend for their constant encouragement and support, and lastly, YOU for reading this book! ❤

S O N G S

say you like me
scars to your beautiful
i would
slow down time
youth
cold water
still into you
what makes you beautiful