Chapter Eight

Ugh, I can't believe there's already classes now. I'm currently hiding at the janitor's closet from Grey. That bastard is on it again.

Well, I didn't see him until now but I know he's planning something, he always is. I sighed. I've been in this room for a few hours now. Yes, I play safe but I can be a little reckless sometimes.

Impatient, I cracked the door open and checked outside if Grey was there. And to my surprise, he's not. I bit my lip hard. He's planning something, I know that. I quickly went back inside the closet and started thinking of the possibilities of what he's planning.

Maybe he's hiding somewhere. Yeah, that must be it. He can be at the home room, ready to strangle me behind the door. He can maybe put a pail full of water at top of the door of this room. There are many possibilities.

I must admit, he's very smart. Really. I got tricked by some of them so I know the struggle. I decided to just go straight to the home room. There's nothing I can do. He's too smart for me.

While walking, I remembered what happened yesterday. Ross is just too sweet. He brought me to a fancy restaurant and he insisted on paying, even though I owe him. He bought me clothes and we even have matching shirts. He bought food and toys for Andre. All day, he treated me like a princess. It's like every girl's dream.

Then I remembered something. Oh, God. That was really embarrassing.

"That was fun. Thanks again for this day, Ross" I gave him a genuine smile. He gave me one in return and fixed his glasses and cap. "Anytime, but remember that you still owe me" he said. At the same time, Andre barked. We both chuckled. He got down on one knee and patted Andre's head.

"What's his name, again?" he asked, not looking away from the husky. "Andre" I replied. He carefully put Andre in his arm and stood up. We were so close to each other that it should bother me, but it didn't. This has no meaning, right? He stared at me with this emotion I can't point at. I stared back. It's like we're the only ones inside the mall, on public.

Then all of the sudden, someone tapped at my shoulder. I slowly looked to where it came from. "Uh-can we take a picture of the three of you?" a couple of teenagers, holding a camera. I gave them a confused look. "Why?" I blurted out. They giggled and said "Because you and your boyfriend look good together. Plus he looks a lot like my idol"

My eyes widen at what they said. Boyfriend? Ugh, they're getting the wrong idea. "He's not-" I was cut off by Ross pulling me closer. "Sure" I gave him a glare. He chuckled and carried Andre. "Hey, it's just a picture" Right, it's just a picture. The girls positioned the camera and counted. I silently prayed that this will end up well. I can't believe I'm doing this.

Ross put his arm around me. I gave him a surprised look and he just gave me a small smile.

3..

I didn't bother him and just smiled.

2..

But the next thing he did surprised me and made the girls squeal loud.

1..

He made me face him and quickly kissed me.. on the forehead.

That moment, I realized something.

I like Ross.

My daydream was now turned into a nightmare. I'm all wet and there's a bucket at my head. Then I heard someone laughing at my back. I turned around and saw who threw the bucket full of water at me.

"GREY!" I shouted with gritted teeth and ran towards him. We ran like cat and mouse. Huh, mouse. Reminds me of-"AHH!" I shouted when I felt someone held my waist and carried me bridal style.

"HAHAHA!" Oh, I know who they are already. "Put me down, you twits!" they chuckled and put me down. "You fell for our trap!" they shouted and high-fived. UGH.

They are the famous Sanders Brothers.

Grey Sanders, the ultimate prankster. He's the boastful and annoying one. And Gray Sanders, he the opposite of his brother. He's quiet and mysterious but when he's in the mood, he'll play along with Grey. And unluckily, they're in the mood today. Though, they know my limits.

"One point for the Sanders brothers" they boast. "That's not fair" I whine. They both pat my head and chuckled. "Life's unfair, honey" I just gave them a glare.

"Anyways, what time is it?" Gray asked. I checked my watch and cursed. "We're late!" I shouted. Their eyes widen and suddenly pulled me, or should I say dragged me. Then I remembered something. "Hey, what about my clothes?" they looked at each other and groaned.

"You can borrow my shirt" Gray said. I nodded and let them lead me to the men's locker. "You're annoying" they both said in union. I chuckled. "But you love me" I tease. I saw the brothers roll their eyes. "Remind me to kill this girl after this" Grey whispered at Gray.

I hit him in the head. "I heard that" At the same time, Gray threw his shirt at me. And it stinks. "Hey, do you have another shirt?" I asked him. He gave me a smirk. "Take it or leave it" I gave him a glare and went inside the restroom to change. So yeah, we probably skipped almost all the classes without noticing and the price?

"Ms. Thompson and Mr. Sanders.." that was our English teacher, glaring at the three of us. "DETENTION!"

Before we leave, Grey whispered in my ear. "You owe me a sandwitch"

+

I don't know why, but I find this picture and chapter hilarious.

So meet the new characters. Hot ones, I might add.

Dylan O'Brien as Grey Sanders

Francisco Lachowski as Gray Sanders