chapter 20

Chapter 20
Michelle's POV

It had been a few days since Jake and I had last spoken.
Today was the day enough is enough. Honestly Jake and I can't carry on the way we are, it's just not right. I then went to the living room in search for him. As soon as he saw me he stood up and started walking off to the kitchen. I then walked after him. This is happening! Today!

"Jake wait please " I pleaded with him. We have to talk he seems even more distant and sad lately I have to know what's up with him. Something is obviously eating him up inside. He seems closed off and alone. He does not speak to anyone. That's not right this is his summer vacation. Besides he came here to spend time with his sister. Id hate to think that I caused a gap between them or ruined his summer completely. I have to get though to him. Catherine tried but got nothing out of him.

"Michelle please not now " he mumbled detachedly still walking.
"No Jake, I can't , you have to talk to me. I can't bear this any longer, what is  happening between us isn't good. Talk to me. " I  said grabbing a hold of him and turning him to face me 
"Michelle what do you want me to say huh?"
"I don't know just say something. To me. PLEASE " i said looking pleadingly into his eyes, he then just looked awey from me and did not say anything.

I then stepped closer to him and took his face into my hands tilting it back towards me so that we were making eye contact. ... "Talk. To. Me " I then searched his eyes with mine to see what he was feeling hoping to find some emotion within their depths. "Please Jake ..."

He the then looked at me with wide eyes. He looked... he looked what ? Scared? No it can't be ... but then suddenly anger flashed onto his face his eyes darkening slightly his black irises overpowering the green. He then took a step back...

"YOU want me to, to talk ? Okay then... you know what Michelle, this it so fucked up... Michelle. First it's You then my girlfriend .... I just... I need some space okay !" He then grabbed his jacket and just left just like that leaving me angry, hurt, confused and frustrated. What does he mean first me then his girlfriend. What's going on? What's he not telling me? .....