start-or

Starter

As Michelle sat in the plain looking out the window she was filled with a bubbeling feeling of anticipation. She could not wait to arrive and have her summer vacation of freedom finally begin. She still could not believe that she was indeed on her way to California.

She could but only imagine what great things were awaiting her ahead of the trip. She could hardly wait. She did not really exactly know what awaited her but non the less she was ecstatic.

Indeed a great summer vac awaited her, but not your typical usual summer vacation where all your dreams come true.

It was one that would be filled with a lot of discoveries and fun. Alternately leading to secrets forming, being kept and finally being revealed. Bringing up tons of questions that will change Michelle's life and introduce a lot of complications into her life leading to a whole sea of drama ......

How it all began :

As in all stories there is a main character. And the whole plot revolves around them. And any good story is formed on a good basis. Now As per usual the boring old details have to be set into motion in order for any good juicy events to come about.

Hence why one can say that there are two parts to a story. There is the boring first half. And then there is the good interesting juicy oh so climatic part that leaves you at the edge of your seat in wonder.

Let's just say imma keep it nice short and well...short.

Ok so we will view this book as a coin. The two sides to it consist of heads and tails.

So the not so juicy bits we will call heads (because it starts off the book hence 'head') lie before Michelle (the main character) climbs the plaine. And the second half , which is the good stuff we will call tails (because it will be the last parts of the book hence 'tail') which happens once they arrive in California.

Now to save some time and well to keep boredom at bay (let's look at it this way. So I don't bore you to death as my reader) let me save you the trouble and give you the anticlimactic info in the form of a sort of summery.