Chapter 13

Warning, quite R rated.

Emma P.O.V-
"Honey, its gonna work. It will be just fine" Killian says trying to reassure me. Everyone has been gone about an hour and we are waiting for nightfall to inact our plan. I know he's lying, but he's trying to help. I know he's worried too. "She doesn't know I can cast full savior magic." He finally breaks the silence. "No, she doesn't but that won't matter. We don't know what happened to her between the underworld and her coming here. Though somehow she made it in and out of the underlying. And from what she was saying before she has some form of dark magic that is suppose to be stronger than light magic." I say as tears run down my face. He takes me into his arms and playfully kisses my nose. "We have a couple of hours
" he winks. Amazing. There are crazy people out there wanting to kill us and drag one or both of us or whatever to the underworld...and hes totally ignoring that fact. Fuck it.

Killian P.O.V-
She stares at me blankly for a few seconds and I wonder if she didn't get my joke. Then out of no where she springs on me, knocking me back into the island in the kitchen. She kisses me. Its deep and filled with passion but with a slight hint of hunger. She backes away only for a moment. I watch her eyes and I can see the want building. She grabs my shoulders and swings me around slamming me up against the cabinets. "Oh you wanna play rough huh?" I laugh. I grab her by her theighs and pick her up. I start to kiss her but back away and she keeps leaning in before opening her eyes and laughing at me. With one quick move I sling her over my shoulder and head upstairs. Being sure to lock the front door. She fights, screams and kicks the whole way up. We get to our bedroom and I throw her on the bed. She burnt out laughing. I lean down and grab her wrists. With one hand I hold them above her head. While she wiggles trying to free herself I start to suck on her ear lobe. I then slowly glide my tounge down her neck and only her coller bone. I let go over her wrists so that I can lift her up. I grab the bottom of her tshirt and pull it over her head. She bites her lip and I lean into her ear "Now Miss Swan, that makes a man have dirty thoughts" I moan. Then begin unstrapping her bra, letting it fall to the side. I pin her back down to the bed and begin my decent with my tounge again. Moving ever so slowly as I feel her body tensing and wiggling beneath me. I reach her pants line and let go of her hands once more. I glide my hand inside her yoga pants and my fingers are instantly wet. I pull them out and give them a lick. Then wink. "Mmm, for me?" I ask, almost laughing. She leans up and grabs my neck pulling me into her. She moans and whispers into my ear. "Killian, please fuck me". I moan excidedly but push her back down. "Well get to that, be patient" I say. She groans but I know she's loving it. I gently slide down her pants, taking her underwear with it. Once she's kicked them off I spread her legs. I take my finger and rub it around her favorite spot and listen to her moan wildly. Then I bend down and slide my tounge across her clit. She screams. Damn she tastes good I giggle a little to myself as I begin moving my tounge around in circles. She grabs a fist full of hair and screams "Fuck me!" I stop what im doing only long enough to reply. "In due time." I smile and lean back in. I sit up and plunge my fingers inside her. "Killian!" She screams at the top of her lungs. Well, I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard that one. She suddenly leans up and pushes me back. Slamming into the wall. She walks over with dying hunger in her eyes and gets down on her knees.

Emma P.O.V-
Two can play at this game. I giggle to myself. I get down on my knees in front of him and undo his jeans. I slide them and his boxers off. His erection is huge and rock hard. I smile and look up at him. Then place my mouth around it. Drawing circles and random patterns with my tounge. As I start to move it in and out of my mouth I suck on it a little. "Oh. My. God. Emma" he shouts with delight. "Ok, I can't take it" he shouts and pulls me away and slams me back on the bed. He leans in and slams his rock hard erection into me. I scream with passion and wrap my legs around his waist. "Nope" he says. He picks me up and bends me backward over the bed. "You wanted to play rough" he laughs and slams in again. I screaming so loud my thought is becoming dry. I feel sweat beading on my face and I can barely catch my breath. With every pump I feel myself growing closer. Finally I scream "Oh Killian! Dont stop! Im gonna cum." I can tell this gets to him because he quickens the pace and I moan and scream till I fall apart all around him. Within seconds I feel him tense and for the first time I hear him moaning. I dont know if he was the whole time or if I was just so loud I couldn't hear him. But god its fucking hot. Makes me wanna do it all again. We collapse on the bed beside one another. "Swan...I....just....oh...my..." he can't put words together. I giggle a little and finally spit out "me too! Round 2?" And roll over smiling at him. He picks me up and takes me into the bathroom. "This time baby, I'm slamming you into the shower wall. God I love this" he growls in an out of breath irish accent.

Meanwhile
Milah P.O.V-
You have to be kidding me. I think to myself. I have to find a new apporach to this whole thing. Going in and out of the underlying was easy compared to this. I laugh thinking about how stupid those two were. Opening a portal and just walking away...I knew Emma was lying when she slapped Hook and stormed out. So after I played along I followed them. Once the portal opened I jumped right in. I knew I could find the dark ones here. Now usually people in the underlying loose themselves after so long and are forced to spend eternity this way. But not dark ones. Because they are the darkness. They are what makes up the underlying. I quickly hide omce through until twiddle dee and twiddle dumb are gone. I quickly search for any trace of darkones. I can see their markings just up ahead , so after making sure once again, I bolt down the road. Once im a good ways down the road I look around and see black clothes drapped outside of a large house. A house in the underlying I giggle to myself. But non the less I know this is the place. I walk in like I own it and hundreds of clothes turn to look at me. "I come in peace" I scream, hands in the air. "I have a deal to make" with this a cloak comes to me. I beautiful woman is not what I expected to see below that cloak. "I'm nimue, what can we do for you?" She asks, sticking out her hand. "Well, what would you say if I told you that you could get back to the real world and hurt the man who killed Merlin and who sent you here to the underlying." "I'd say you're crazy, there is no way out of here and I killed Merlin" she says. "No, that was Killian Jones. When you touch the living you go through them like a ghost. So even if you were talking in his head, he still crushed Merlins heart" I respond, knowing this will get her attention. ."I'm listening" she smiles and sticks out her hand. And so it begins. Im coming for you Hook. I giggle a bit to myself and start to make a deal with a woman who feels like the devil himself.

Note:
So, I'll try to add another chapter tomorrow. But as of now I'm so tired from a busy day. Please leave comments telling me what you think! What was Milah's deal? How far will she go? Will Killian and Emma be able to stop her now that their are two saviors in this town?