Chapter 2

Emma P.O.V-
I hurry downstairs before he can see my cheeks turning bright red. After all this time he shouldn't still be making me blush. I hear him slumping down the stairs so I calm my nerves and turn to face him. He shoots my the puppy dog look and pokes out his bottom lip. I cant help it. I walk over and bite it. "Where's this dinner Killian?" I ask walking away from his reach. "Bloody siren." He huffs, "Its in the oven give me two minutes". I open the small wooden cupboard and pull out two place settings. The more time I spend on this ship the more I understand his love for it. Everything is so ornately carved. With things like waves, or mermaids. And the table in the small galley is a beautiful dark oak. Hand carved vines and achors round the edges. I sit down taping my fingers as if im annoyed. Hes still facing the stove but I can see a smile grace his sharp jawline. Ruffling his small bit of stubble. "Alright Swan!" He laughs, "Im coming". He picks up the two bowls I had laid out and walks back over to the oven. Coming back quickly , probably fearing I would attack him out of hunger, with his famous Irish stew. I remember thinking about the first time he showed me he could cook. I loved learning all of his hidden talents. My secret pirate. A smile brushed my face. "Penny for your thoughts Swan?" He asked, sitting across from me.

Killian P.O.V-
I thought about staying on the upper deck to see if she would come back after me. Until I remembered how angry she gets when shes hungry. I got up quickly trying not to look scared. I sulked walking down the stairs for added measure. She was standing by the table smiling like a school girl. I pretended not to notice, poking out my lip for added measure. Next thing I knew she was biting my lip. I went on finishing my famous stew while quietly watching her. As she pulled the dishes out and walked to the table. Running her fingers slowly over the wood carvings. I love that she admired this old ship as much as I. I served the soup with a hurry. Not only did I know how she was when she was hungry, but I also had other things on mind. I saw her lost in thought again. Smiling like a fool.
"Penny for your thoughts Swan?"

Emma P.O.V-
"Oh sorry." I said, "I was just thinking about the first night you made this for me." "I was so shocked that you could cook!". "Im a man of many talents." He said with a wink. "So ive noticed" I said taking a bite of my food. "So do we really have to go back to port tomorrow?" He asked. I didn't want to, I had enjoyed every second hidden in the ocean with my pirate. But I did miss Henry, and my parents. "Yes, sorry, but I am the sheriff. But we still have tonight." I said trying to be optimistic. "Well, I guess that will just have to do, love" he said, pretending he wasn't slightly saddened at what I said.
××××××××××××××××××××

After dinner I started trying clearing the table. I barely got a hand on the dishes when Killian came up behind me. Hands on my waist. "Leave them." He whispered in his low sexy growl, taking them from my hands. "Come, lets teach you how to navigate home". I smiled and started up the stairs. I was almost all the way up when he smacked my behind. "Lovely view from down here" he laughed. I gave him a scornful look, knowing full well I loved it. And he knew too.

Killian P.O.V-
I had always told her I would teach her to be a pirate. She would laugh, but I knew she wanted to know how to work the ship. I used this to get her above deck. The night was beautiful, but I knew it was our last alone. At least without a dwarf running in screaming "theirs a new monster in town". Once above deck she asked where we would begin. But before she could fully finish her sentence I grabbed her. Pulling her close and kissing her. More passionate with every second. I could feel my blood starting to boil. Then woman was intansing. I sat down on one of the steps heading towards the helm and pulled her into my lap. "You know I have loved you since you stepped foot on this ship" I whispered. Pulling her in tighter before she could reply. I kissed her harder and harder. Reaching up untieing her recently fixed bathing suit top. One pull of my hook and it was off, this thing sure did come in handy. I could feel her smiling within our kiss. She started to move her hips pushing down with each pass. I was falling into a trance. Completely captivated. I moaned at the thought of what was happening.

Emma P.O.V-
Uh! Could he be any freaking hotter! Even his moan is in Irish! I start running my fingers though his gorgeous hair. Pulling his head slightly back exposing his neck. I smiled as I started to run my tounge down his throat. As I did so, I unbuttoned his shirt. Making sure to take my time. I did love these new outfits, much easier to remove than the pirate garb. I slowly started to kiss down his chest headed for his belt line. Once reaching it I looked up at him and grinned. I slowly undid his jeans. And then stood to remove my bottoms. He stopped my hands as they reached the top of my suit. He slowly stuck his thumbs just inside the top fold and slowly started rolling them down my theighs. I quickly kicked them off. "Oh no Mr. Jones its my turn to control." I giggled. He smiled and threw his hands up. Sitting back down on the step. I threw my legs over him. Straddeling him just right. I reached down rubbing his ever growing girth. Sliding it gently inside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned back, moaning loudly. Must to his delight. I rocked back and forth and up and down. Pushing harder with each of his moans. "Dont stop!" He moaned and I was coming undone.

Note: that's all for tonight. Should be back at it soon :)