The Party/Sleepover

Camila Cabello Was Seen Taking Selfies With Who She Now Calls 'Fands', Before Her Event At The Lambs Lounge In New York City.

-

Camila

I was upset. The music was busting my ear drums and I had a major headache. I never liked parties, but I was forced to come to a lot of them just to get into the public eye.

I looked around to see if anyone I know had decided to come to the party and just to my surprise one of my best friends, Jorge, had came.

"Hey boo!" He yelled over the loud music. I don't how, but he's always super noisy. 

"Hey J," I begin "What are you doing here?"

"I came to support you!"

Jorge had a big mouth and that's the only thing I disliked about him, everywhere he goes he has to yell so "you could hear him properly" as he puts it.

"Oh, thanks.. I have to go introduce someone, I'll be back." I said getting up and pulling my dress down.

-

"How you doing New York?" I shouted, which was not helping my headache at all.

I got a lot of responses from the audience but couldn't understand most of them because of how the roaring sounds were combining.

"Y'all ready for the next act?" I say, Many of them said yes and some of them just obnoxiously screamed. "Justin Bieber, everyone!"

Justin came out from behind the curtain with his usual snapback on. When I was exiting the stage I was pulled into a hug, it was Justin, he kissed my cheek and let me go. I smiled and received one back, I walked slowly off the stage almost falling. God was I ready to go.

Lauren

"Dinah!"

"Lauren, stop screaming before I kick you." Dinah turned her neck around from Normani and snapped.

I stopped for a second before looking at Ally and smirked, "Dinaaaaaah!" We both hollered.

Dinah put down her shot glass and turned to the both of us. Uh oh. She picks up a pair of shoes and threw them at Ally and I causing Normani to laugh. Even though she was known as 'little Beyoncé' she was still the same Normani from way before the fame.

"Normani Kordei new single 'Future' with JB himself has risen to the top of the charts! the song, now at number one, has beaten Drake's new hit 'One Dance' down to two!" The radio boomed as the girls screamed.

"Yas Mani!" Ally yelled with excitement.

The rest of the night was filled with drinks and fun, Dinah called it 'getting prepared for Normani's Big 2 0'. This is how I spent my weekends, with my girls and I would trade this feeling for anything.
-

Normani Feat. Justin Bieber-Future

[Normani Kordei]
Future, such a great future
Oh, baby, we'll see what the future holds for us
Oh no

[Justin Bieber]
When it's raining, it's pouring, how do I always end up the enemy?
How do I wake up in the morning?
You're not right next to me
How could we throw it all away?
Guess I'll move on to better days

[Justin Bieber & Normani Kordei]
Maybe there's a future, such a great future
(See what the future holds)
Maybe yes, next time, what if there's no next time?
(I don't know what the future knows)
Future, future
(Is it that bad? Is it that bad?)
Future, future
(Live this moment, we'll enjoy it)

[Normani Kordei]
When our love's been broken, we can barely even speak
One minute we're soaring, the next we're knocked right up our feet
How did we throw it all away?
Guess we'll move on to better days, yeah

[Justin Bieber & Normani Kordei]
Maybe there's a future, such a great future
(See what the future holds)
Maybe yes, next time, what if there's no next time?
(I don't know what the future knows)
Maybe there's a future, such a great future
See what the future holds
Don't know what the future knows
Maybe yes, next time, what if there's no next time?
(I don't know what the future knows)

[Normani Kordei]
Future, future
(Is it that bad? Is it that bad?)
Future, future
(Live this moment, we'll enjoy it)

-
i really love that song. anyways how about you guys? how are you guys liking the story so far?

how do you feel about camila and justin? do you think it'll happen in the future?(See what I did there lmao)

longer chapters from now on i promise.

comment and votes are appreciated :).