Gone soft

Ha bitches I'm back😋. If I didn't mention it before this book is rated R which means it's gonna have detailed sex scenes and other stuff😉. So if you are under aged, I can't stop you. I'm not gonna warn you or something cause serious if you are underage what are you doing on wattpad. I shouldn't talk, let's say I'm not exactly suppose to use wattpad but I know I'm not the only one( who else thought of Sam smith when I wrote this). Any way here is a chapter.
------------------–--------------------------

      Nick's pov

              After I ate at the diner I called up my tracker, if I need information about anyone he's the guy to go to. "Ted I need you to find information about an Emily that works at Ricky's diner." I demanded. "Got it, I'll have the information ready in an hour." Ted explained. An hour was too long but I said ok anyways. I will have her soon. What if she already has a boyfriend? I sneer at the thought, she's mine. No else can have her.

But she is beautiful, I wouldn't be surprised if someone already swept her of her feet. Well if she does have a boyfriend, I take care of him. No, I'm not going to kill him, just pay him off so he'll stop seeing Emily. I have to go back to the office to take care of some business, so I have to think through my plan later.

* At Nick's company building *

              I swear to god, I think every one of my employees is idiotic today. First of all, my new assistant couldn't even make a god damn cup of coffee. Second of all, there was a virus in the finance level because of some imbecile that clicked on a link on a porn website. SERIOUSLY, A GOD DAMN PORN SITE. I had to fire at least 5 people today. I pay them good money to work, not jack off to some dumb blond with fake tits faking an orgasm.

    After staying in my office more then half the day, I head back to my house for a much needed drink. I dropped my keys in the bowl, loosened my tie and headed for the wine cellar. My house was so quiet, like a ghost town. I always lived alone, sometimes is good for parties and having friends over but days like this sometimes I wish someone was here waiting for me. A wife, maybe kids to go home to.

            Not just be all alone ordering takeout. Emily can be that person. She can be the girl that jumps in my arms and gives me a kiss every time I go home. She can make dinner for us and afterwards some desert(if you know what I mean😉). We will probably have sex in each area of the house, I wouldn't complain though. That sounds awsome and all but you forgot one thing. How are we gonna convince her to be with you? You don't really have the perfect record of good relationships. Why does my conscious always ruin everything for me with its logic?

     That reminds me of the file on Emily, I got my suitcase and took it out. It doesn't say much, just her birthdate, mother's and father's names, her address and where she was born. I payed good money for this shit, wow. I need to get on her good side but how. I searched up the apartment building she  lives in and it turns out that there is a apartment available. I smirked as I formulate the plan on getting Emily to be mine.

        See you soon kitten.

          Emily's pov

               Exhausted. That's the one word that's running through my mind as I put the key inside my key hole (a/n: for some reason that sounds dirty to me) and push open my apartment door. My uniform is covered in weird stains, my hair is a mess, and my whole body is aching. This is the life, notice the sarcastic tone. Today was just an ordinary day except for that guy Nick coming in. I don't know the thing that draws me to him, but it scares the living shit out of me. All my life I didn't really socialize with other people. Except for my foster parents and co workers, I never really had actual friends. Though I do hang out with Melanie and Vanessa at times so that counts.

       I should get this guy out of my mind(a/n who else though of Ellie Goulding. Why I can't get you out of my mind!?😅). It's not like I'm going to see him ever again. Judging by his expensive suit and shoes, he's probably some rich business man. He and I will never even happen. It's only in movies and books that the rich guy and the poor girl fall in love. I believe in love, I just know that I'm not getting in a relationship anytime soon........or will I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Hey guys! Sorry for the loonnnggg wait. I have an ear infection😑😑😐🙄🙄 so I'm in a lot of pain. So here's a look on how both Emily and Nick feels. Just to clarify Nick isn't that much of a jerk. Sure he has one night stands but only because they want him for his money, so doing all this relationship stuff isn't his thing. But he will try for Emmie(nickname). But in his own way, maybe a little bit rough😉😝.

-Nicole