8. Jealousy Doesn't Look Good On You

Chapter 7

Just started high school, things were a bit hectic! So this won’t be too long, ehh, I wrote this on word so it might be shorter than I wanted it to be or shorter than it usually is. So sorry if it is shorter than you would like but remember: I’M IN HIGH SCHOOL! I’m pretty busy because of school: English Honors, Geometry, and Spanish… EHHH LALALALALA.    Anyways, enjoy what I have written for you! Plus I have been grounded so its way hard to get some time to write!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in a doggy pile on my bed with Lia and Jake. I got up and walked into my bathroom. I decided to take a shower. The warm water felt good on my back and loosened my muscles. I flipped the water to cold to wake up. I got out and put on black jeans and a red shirt. I grabbed my leather jacket and shoes. I walked out of my room to check the time. 5:45 am. HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE! I woke up super early. I decided to change into running clothes. For some reason, I felt like running. I grabbed shorts and yanked them on. Not worrying whether Lia or Jake would wake up. I put on a white tank instead of my red one. I put on some running shoes and grabbed Jake's IPOD. I always like his better than Lia's. Lia has all this country stuff. I prefer everything else that isn't country. Country sucks. ( A/N No offense to people who like country. I like country but Serena doesn't. She's weird.) Jake has all the good songs. I put on my play list he has made for me. The first song that came on was Love Maker by Saosin ( A/N I love this song!!!) . I walked down stairs and was about to leave when a voice startled me.

"What are you doing up?" Charlie asked. He was actually nice!

"Um. I was gonna go for a run. Is that okay?" I asked. Either way I was going for a run.

"Sure?" He asked. I nodded and walked out the door.

It was flipping colder than cold. No wonder he let me go running. Jerk. I ran and listened to music to let myself calm down. Next thing I know, the streets flash by me. I stopped at a sign that said : Now leaving Nevada. I checked my time.  6:00 am. I ran across a whole freaking state in10 minutes. I decided to run back and in less than 10 minutes. Charlie was barely just leaving. I ran back into the house and took another shower.  It was 6:30 when I got out. I put back on my previous clothes : black jean, red tank and my leather jacket. I blow dried my hair and it was straight. I woke up Lia and Jake. They got ready as fast as I did. We were already to go by 7. I forced Lia and Jake to walk to school so that way when I get out of school, i can go straight over to see Aden and Jace. Maybe sort this whole thing out. God , i hope so! Robert gave me a ride like always

*******************************

I stared down the clock. Tempting it to go faster. It just kept ticking slowly as if to piss me off. Well it was working!

" Serena, glaring at a clock will not make it go faster." My teacher, Mr. De La Cruz laughed. He was a pretty cool teacher.

"Well , a girl can hope." I sighed. We had 10 more minutes of our class. I haven't see Adrian all day so I am guessing that he isn't here. They probably wanted to give me some space. Which i'm really grateful for but I really wish Adrian was here because then I wouldn't have to ask Robert for a ride to Aden's. I looked out the window and saw it was pouring out side. I can't believe I have to walk to Dad's when it's raining! I am going to ask Robert to drive them home. They do go to the same school as me. Rosewood high. I knew how fast I can run now so I probably wont get that wet. Hopefully. The bell rang then and i shoved all my stuff into my bag.

"Serena, a moment please." Mr. De La Cruz asked. He beckoned me forward toward him.

"This won't take long right? I have somewhere to go." I told him.