3. Bipolar Much?

I woke up so confused. I mean who wouldn’t when you are in SOMEONE’S bed wearing clothes that aren’t yours. Strange, right? I jumped up startled. Well, I tried to at least.  I was being held down by a shirtless Adrian. He looks kind of good shirtless. He had washboard abs and wow. They were sexy on him and— EW stop being a pervert Serena!

“Ugh!” I groaned. Next thing I know I was being crushed into his chest and his arms were strong around me. His head was almost covered by my hair. He was sleeping so well. He looked so adorable like a sleeping Angel. What the hell happened? How did I get here? I think I figured out where I was since I was in a black silk bed with silky pillow covers that had the name Adrian on one side and Wolfe on the other.

Oh girl these nights are dull. I wish that I could spend them with you I heard my phone ring.

Shit! It was all the way across the room.  I tried to lift Adrian’s arms off me but he wouldn’t budge.

 I’m looking at this wall repeating girl I love you. Shit. Shit. Shit. I kept trying to push him off me but like a booger, he wouldn’t budge.

Just take a pick. They’re all the same. These things that you’re telling me can’t really show me how you feel.  I sat there pouting for a couple of seconds hoping he would maybe move on his own. 

I’m breaking down. I’m falling down. But now I’m breathing and now I’m scared to move. Don’t listen to a word I tell you. Just take me by my hand and I swear I’ll this up to you. UGH!!!!!!! I tried blowing on the nape of his neck hoping maybe – just maybe – he’ll squirm and move away.

So now you want me to fix everything but baby there’s so much and so little time to replace the things I’ve broken, ripped apart, and thrown away. Sigh this is so not working.

“GET OFF ME YOU BIG OAF!” I screamed in his ear.  He jumped up startled and looked a little hurt as I scrambled to answer my phone.

You can say that you don’t miss me. I think about you everyday.  I pressed answer. 

“Hello?” I asked a little breathless. Damn his room was big.

“Why did it take you so long to answer your phone?” Jake screamed at me

“Umm… I was sleeping,” I said but it sounded more like a question. Adrian chuckled at me. Grrr. That boy I swear I need to give him a piece of my mind. You can’t just strap a person to you! But then again… 

“SERENA!” He screamed

“Hum?” I asked.

He paused “Rena, are you drunk?”

“What? NO!” I shouted as Adrian coughed trying to cover his laughs “I’m THINKING, Jake, gosh I can’t think!”

“I never said that” He laughed

“Well, you thought I was drunk” I grumbled.

“Are you okay? You’re safe right?” He said changing subjects

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said softly

“Good because I miss you a lot and – ‘JAKE! Hurry up or I will leave you here like I do your mom’s no good burden!’”  Jake was saying until I heard Charlie scream at him. No good burden, that’s what I was to him… wasn’t I?

He covered the phone coming Dad I heard him say

“Go to go Rena” He whispered to me before he hung up, I heard him say “Love you”

“Yeah, Jake, love you too.” I said, my throat constricted

        I closed my phone after that and put my fist right under my chin. I closed my eyes and tried to keep a steady breathe. After a while heard one but it was Adrian’s, he fell asleep.  I took the advantage of this to go to the bathroom. It wasn’t hard to find seeing as I was half opened. It was huge! On one side it had a huge white polished bathtub and normal sized silver shower head with two heads!  On the other side was a huge granite colored Jacuzzi. I was so in awe I didn’t notice Adrian come up behind me. He put his hands on my waist and his chin on my shoulder. Not to mention he had to bend slightly to do this because he is taller than me.

“Nice, huh?” he asked

“Uh, duh!” I screeched

“You can use it if you want” He murmured into my ear

“But I don’t have anything to change into!”

“Well,” He started before screaming “Elena!”

“Who’s Elena?” I asked bitterly. Crap. It wasn’t meant to sound that way

“You’ll see” He said with a smirk on his face. I heard someone scramble and run immediately into the room.

“Y-Yes Adrian?” A girl- I’m assuming Elena- asked.  She had to be only a year younger than us. Her eyes told me she was Adrian’s sister. Her piercing jade eyes looked over me as if I was almost strange to her. Her midnight hair was in beautiful waves different than Adrian’s straight ones. Otherwise she looked almost exactly like Adrian.

“Tend to everything she needs” He growled at her

“Yes” She said quickly

“I got to deal with Dad and…” He said to Elena.

“Yes” She said automatically. He kissed my cheek before whispering into my ear

“She’s safe… don’t worry.” Then he walked over to Elena and kissed her head before leaving.

“So” She said wrinkling her nose rudely “You must be Serena?”

“Yes” I said coldly

“Good because I don’t like other girls Adrian has around him.” She giggled while grabbing my hand before throwing me on the bed with her. I raised my eyebrows at her. Whoa where did this bubbly girl come from? Is she bipolar or something?

“Sorry, I’m not usually like that” She smiled

“‘S okay.” I said warmly. Damn her bubblyness is getting the best of me.

“No, it’s not” She said as her eyes widened in terror “Please don’t tell Adrian! I swear I’m sorry!”

“It’s fine”

“Please don’t tell Adrian!” She cried

“Please don’t cry!” I said pulling her into me

“I-I’m s-sorry!” She sniffled

“Why don’t you want me to tell Adrian?” I asked curiously

“Because” She said wiping her eyes “He’ll hurt me.”

“What will he do?” I said gripping her arms; forcing her to look at me

“Well” She said not looking at me “He gets scary when he’s angry…. Really scary”

“Like what does he do?” I said trying to keep my calm. Adrian can NOT be a woman beater. Not like Charlie…. Not like Charlie.

“I don’t know” She sniffles “Daddy and Uncle Micheal lock me in my room. They tell me not to come out. I can hear Momma screaming at him. I can hear glass break and Uncle Micheal yelling.” She whispered as if this was some big secret. Hell, it was.  

“So you’re scared of that?” I said looking at her

“Uncle Micheal said to NEVER cause Adrian to get mad at me. He said it’s not safe for me.” She blurted out. Gosh, poor girl … always having to fear her brother.

“Is that why you ran over here?” I laughed

“Yeah” She giggled “You probably want to shower. You smell like Adrian.”

“I would like to but I don’t have any clothes.”

“That can be fixed” She said with gleaming eyes as she sped to a different room and back. “Here” She handed me clothes

“Thanks!” I said making my way to the bathroom. I glanced back to see if she was leaving but she sat down on Adrian’s bed, grabbed his remote and started watching TV on a big flat screen television.

“Don’t worry,” She said looking at me “I won’t leave. It’s boring in this house alone since the other girls don’t like me.”

                 I smiled at her and turned on the shower. It felt so good. I got dressed in a black tank top and light blue short shorts. I left my hair to air dry and slipped on my shoes from last night. I looked in the mirror and decided I liked the way I look. BAMMM! Was all I heard before I heard Elena scream.

 “SERENA!” She screamed