7. *Extra Bit* Jace's Pov

After Serena and them left, it got a little tense in the room. Dad was close to going wolf so Aden was trying to calm him down by telling him Serena planned on coming back tomorrow. It wasn't working out so well. He had to go for a run. Aden went with him so he wouldn't follow the car scent to their home. I trudged up the stairs to my room. This day was pretty hectic but I like my siblings. Jake is pretty cool and it's obvious he loves his- I mean our- siblings a lot. Especially Serena but I mean who wouldn't? She's pretty ... I would say hot but that would be creepy seeing as she is my sister and looks exactly like Aden.... she's funny, loving, caring, and over all just an awesome person. Lia is more of a diva. Not that there isn't anything wrong with that! It's different than what I am used to. Colby is mean and bossy but sometimes she is sweet and nice. That's rare Colby. I like kind Colby more than cold Colby. I opened my room and landed gracefully on my bed. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. Suddenly a hand was tracing my stomach. It sent tingles through me. I smiled. I knew exactly who is was. My mate. My Chloe.

"Hey Chlo, what's up?" I asked her, trying to ignore the shots of pleasure that were going through me

"Nothing," She sighed as she laid in my chest. "I just missed you."  I smelt her. She smelt like Jack.

" You smell like Jack." I said, wrinkling my nose in disgust

" Well, " She laughed " That's because he's my boyfriend."

Her words stung my heart. I bit my lip to stop a possessive growl from coming out of me. I refused to let her know how much it hurt me that she only wanted to be friends but if jack made her happy then I’m happy. There is nothing more I can do about it. I just want her to be happy... .Even if it's at my expense.

" Did you talk to Marisa yet? " I asked her calmly as I rubbed a hand down her back. She squirmed so I stopped.

"Yeah but ,I mean come on, she needs to stop going after my boyfriend." She said with jealousy in her voice

"Well Chlo, she is his mate after all." I pointed out.

She huffed " So, I don't get all jealous when she's all over you."

" That's great, Chlo. " I said sarcastically. Man, Serena is rubbing off on me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She said angrily. Oh shit! I don't like it when she is angry with me.

"Nothing, just that its easier for me to hang out with her if you aren't jealous." I said

"Why do you like hanging out with her anyways? Why her?" She asked slightly pouting

"Because... she's the only one who gets how I’m feeling." I told her

"Oh. Well do you have to see her every day?" She asked

"Do you have to see Jack every day?," I countered " Never mind that but what does it matter to you, Chloe?"

She scowled " Maybe it was a bad idea to come see you Jace."

"If that's what you think then there's the door. Go." I said nodding to the door. I was pissed. Who is she to tell me who I can't hang out with? I closed my eyes and waited for the door to open, signaling that she's leaving but it never came.

"Chloe are you leaving or not." I snapped at her. Dammit this girl drives me crazy. 

"No, Jace, I’m not leaving." She snapped back. I opened my eyes, I stared at the ceiling while I was waiting for her to say something.

" Jace. " She said touching my arm. I shivered at her voice saying my name. I flinched away from her touch. Oh god I need this girl to leave already. The more she's here, the more I find myself falling in love with her but all she does is play with me and break my heart.