Chapter 13: Normalcy-Kinda*

Start from the beginning

      I opened the note.

      'Are you mad at me?'Adrian's messy handwriting was perfect, making me swoon.

     Aylin! Stahpppp.

     'No.' I wrote, flicking the note back across the table.

     After a few moments the note flicked back over to me. 'Then why are you ignoring me?'

   'I'm not.'

  'Yes you are. You're not responding to my texts, you won't even look at me.'

    'Uh...'

   'Why?'

'...umm...'

   ' :( '

  'I'm not ignoring you... I just have a lot going on.'

   'I want to hang out, we haven't since Spring Break, and you never got to tell me about your trip to London.'

     My heart fluttered. He wanted to know about my trip. How sweet was that!

      AYLIN! STOP! YOU. ARE. JUST. FRIENDS.

     Is it bad that I wanted to lick my friend's face?

     'But I'm gonna be busy-' the paper was ripped out of my grasp.

     "Aylin." He gave me his pouty look. Yup. Definitely want to lick his face.

       "What?" I asked a little too loudly, making Mrs.Handley look up. She held a finger to her lips. "Shhhhh!"

     I lowered my voice. "I can't, I have to study for my finals, they're only a month away you know."

     He sighed, shaking his head.

   "Then I'll help you study, how about today after school?" He asked.

    I opened my mouth to protest. "Good, I'll meet you today at 4 at your place." He stood up, packing up his stuff just as the bell rang. He swagger walked out into the hall.

     My mouth hung open. Can I lick his beautifully tanned face now?

-

     My last class is Art. I really love art. I love to sketch animals. Especially horses. I don't know why but since I was a little girl, I dreamed of horses running across the plains.

     I love painting sunsets too, they're so majestic and wonderful.

     I love bringing things to life. I was currently sitting in my seat next to Amy who was sculpting her final project for this class, a women's figure.

     She was tall and curvy, with wide hips and doughy thighs. Amy would joke that she was sculpting the god of all boobs. I had to admit, those were some pretty nice melons.