Endangered <PROLOGUE>

[Name]'s Journal Page 26

Vampires: Bloodsucking assholes that think they own the night. Sharp row of retractable fangs hidden in top gum line that extend beyond the human teeth. Speed and strength increase along with heightened senses. Sun weakens them a lot but they don't burn (or sparkle). Only killed by chopping off their heads. If you drink a vamp's blood you turn.

Note to self: don't drink their blood.

Things to not use- holy water, crosses, stakes, or pretty much anything else freaking Hollywood has come up with

May 28, 2012

Found a coven of vamps hiding outside of River City in the Radiant Garden providence. Four males and two females, head vampire was named Terry or Tim (something like that). The death total when I arrived in River City was 7. Had to call for back up. Dean Winchester (607.555.4219) came to help, he also annoyed the daylights out of me. Case solved though. Dean gave me a helpful tip of using dead man's blood on the vamps, it's like a sedative to them. He also gave me a recipe from his mom's side of the hunting family (the Campbell's). It's a recipe to use in case someone I know (or me) gets turned, it could save my life. I guess the Campbell's make more than just great chicken noodle soup (told that joke to Dean, he didn't laugh).

Heading down to Daybreak in the Twilight Town providence. I should steal a new car soon.

[Name]'s Journal page 30

July 18, 2012

Helped Miki in a hunt today (That's Miki Hanson [334.555.8213]). We tracked down and killed a shapeshifter. It was a pain in the ass. Side note though, got a tattoo with Miki. She suggested it. Wasn't just for looks though, apparently the tattoo wards against demonic possession which is always helpful when hunting. It's solid black and looks like a star surrounded by fire. Got it on my left shoulder blade, Miki got it on her right shoulder blade. I sent a picture of it to Dean and Sam and they sent me a picture of theirs. Looks like we're starting a a new trend among the hunter crowd.

[Name]'s Journal page 39

August 29, 2012

Finished working a vengeful spirit case in Sea foam Town (Destiny Island Providence). In bigger news got a call from Dean saying him and his brother killed the last vampire coven up in the Land of Dragons. No idea why those two chuckleheads were that north but it's good news. Vampires are now officially extinct. Gives me hope that maybe one day all these creatures will be. Until then I still gotta a job. Heading to Radiant Gardens for a werewolf case. I hate werewolves.

[Name]'s Journal page 48

March 2, 2013

Got a call from Dean asking to work a case in Sector 7 of the Midgar providence. Arrived yesterday and grabbed details of the case. Body count is at two. Both victims were found mummified, the first (female, 43) was found downtown around 1 AM, the second (male, 24) was found in an alley around 8 PM. One witness to the second death.

Witness reports '...saw a guy in an overcoat touching this other guy on the face blah blah blah the other guy turned old really fast blah blah blah something about his car blah blah and the guy in the overcoat took off.' (Witness report is not word for word)

I have no idea what I'm dealing with.

Damn you Dean.

555- 3286 (guy with the weird mole)

555- 6421 (librarian from hell (not literally like last time))

Third death- male, 18, found mummified in home.

Time god?

Call help on finding lore

Pick up salt at store

Buy a jacket; it's freaking cold in stupid Midgar

Interview witness to third death

March 4, 2013

Found a lead on the time god and made mental note to yell at Dean for putting me on this case. His name is Chronos (according to the lore) and I need a thousand year old olive tree branch covered in special blood to kill him. Got a friend looking up what blood and finding a source on where I can get the stupid branch. Cops are suspicious of me not being an actual FBI agent (round of applause for them). Checking out of motel to move to another one. Gonna try to kill the god of time tomorrow.