I packed up my things after collected the submission from everyone, and headed out towards the staff parking lot, where I met Liam every day. He was there, and I hopped into his car as discreetly as possible, not even looking over to face him.

He said absolutely nothing. He didn’t even cough or sneeze or anything. It was 100% silent as we made our way to his house. If I wasn’t scared before I was now. We walked inside in silence too, and my hands were shaking like a leaf and tears were threatening to spill over my eyes again. Damn it.

“M-Mr. Payne?” I said, hoping to get him to speak and correct his name back to Liam. But he said nothing. He just roughly grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the steps to his bedroom. My heart was in my throat and I choked a little bit. He wouldn’t hurt me. He wouldn’t hurt me.

And then he spoke in a screaming whisper, “Zayn would you like to tell me something?”

I swallowed and nodded desperately as he pushed me onto his bed, “I’m sorry, Liam. I didn’t kiss Niall. I didn’t kiss him. He kissed me, because he thought I was lonely. And it’s not like I could tell him I have a boyfriend, because…well…that wouldn’t work. I didn’t mean it and I surely didn’t want it. Please. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,”

Liam nodded thoughtfully, his face still lacking emotion, and he sat on my hips, pinning me to the bed. “If only I could tell everyone that you were mine,” Liam breathed against my neck. Suddenly everything just felt hot and ungodly, and I tried to get free, but his bum was pressed tightly to my hips. “Because it’s true,” Liam continued, “You are mine. All mine. My property,”

And normally, this would be a turn off for me, because I didn’t belong to anyone. But Liam, hell, Liam could own me all he wanted. I was his. Forever.

“Your lips,” Liam said, leaning forward, “Mine,” And then he kissed my lips softly. “Your neck,” He continued, “Mine too,” And then he nibbled at my neck. “Your torso, that’s mine,” Liam went on like that, covering my body in kisses, and I closed my eyes, holding on to the sensations I was feeling. They were amazing. They were so Liam.

“And this,” Liam smirked, grabbing my crotch in both hands and nuzzling his face against it, “Yeah,” He chuckled, “This is definitely mine,”

~

            Wednesday was better and worse. People stopped looking at me all funny, but Louis decided to confront me before English in the hallway. He looked as angry as I felt.

            “Zayn we need to talk,” He said.

            “About what? The fact that you are a fucking cheater?” I asked. Louis’s face turned red.

            “How do you know that?” He asked.

            “I’m no idiot, Louis,” I shook my head, “I can’t believe that I actually thought you wanted me and Harry to win equally. I thought you were cheering for both of us. Isn’t that what you said?”

            “That’s what I said before I found out you were cheating,”

            “I didn’t cheat!” I yelled. By this time, kids were gathering up around us, and I blushed, because I had never been in a fight like this before.

            “Yes you did. Mr. Payne was counting the votes!” Louis growled, “That is an obvious bias,”

            “Why?” I screamed, “Louis, he was not going to cheat for me! He wasn’t! It was your fault. You were the one that put 100 extra slips in the box!”

            “I did no such thing,” Louis said.

            “Fucking liar!”

            And the Louis launched himself on me. We fell to the ground, rolling, his fingernails clawing at my face and neck, and I wanted to scream. But instead, I kicked him right in the balls and watched as he crumpled to the side in pain. And then I punched him, hard in the gut, making him turn over and begin to cry as he vomited all the food in his stomach over the hallway. The kids around us cheered, but I felt terrible. Guilty. I felt pathetic. I just beat up my best friend. Or at least, the kid who used to be my best friend.

            “I hate you!” Louis screamed, crying his eyes out and holding his stomach as he got to his knees, “Why did you run in the first place? You knew how much this meant to Harry,”

            That’s when I felt the blood trickling down my face, and I was surprised no teacher had come out to stop us. Oh, wait, there was Liam now.

            “What the hell is going on here?” Liam yelled. Immediately the kids dispersed, only leaving Louis and I. Liam’s eyes widened and he ran over to me first—of course. “What happened? Are you okay?”

            Louis growled from the ground, and muttered sarcastically, “Oh yes, run to him first. Go ahead. It’s not like I vomited all over the damn floor and got kicked in the nuts,”

            Liam rubbed my cheek, and the headed over to Louis, pulling him up and supporting him, “Zayn, go wait in my classroom. I’m taking Louis to the nurse. On the way, we are going to have a nice long talk. You better pray that I don’t tell Mr. Fletcher about this, or you’ll both be suspended,”

            I dropped my head in shame and watched as Louis limped off, holding onto Liam tightly. I felt the tears again, but I was done crying. Done.

            I headed into Liam’s classroom, where the rest of our English Class was waiting. They all looked at me, and then I remembered the blood.

            “Mr. Payne is going to be late to class,” I said, turning and walking back out of the class, even though I was disobeying Liam’s orders. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Louis had scratched me good, all over my right temple and cheek. It was bleeding pretty badly, but I guess the nurse wouldn’t be able to do much about it. Liam knew that. I grabbed a paper towel and wetted it down with warm water, washing my face. The scratches were pretty big, but they stopped bleeding pretty quickly. However, they were kind of swollen and sore.

            I decided skipping English was an okay thing to do today, and I headed towards the journalism room, hiding in a stack of paper submissions. I got to Liam’s and froze.

            It was about me again. This time, it was about the sounds I made. It was weird, reading his descriptions of the noises, but to anyone else reading it, it would seem as though Liam was simply talking about someone thinking and talking to themselves. But to me, it was all about the sounds I made when he blew me. It was really strange, and actually, very arousing. But I was so preoccupied and angry it didn’t do much.

            So yeah, Wednesday was pretty bad. It may not have been so much better after all.

______________________________________________________________

Man, Louis needs to get a grip.

Yikes.

Okay, yeah.

^_^

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

xx