Chapter Nine

Eunrhee

Today was our last day together, and I wasn't feeling very happy about it. I knew sooner or later Hoseok would tell Jin, and I'd loose my job, never to see Yoongi again.

I finished packing both mine and Yoongi's items while he was still asleep. It was 6:45am. I didn't sleep after last night. The scenes continued to reply in my head, and they disturbed me. Nothing completely horrible even happened, and I feel traumatized by it. This is probably how Yoongi felt about seeing Taehyung die, except totally worse. I've started to understand.

I got up off the ground with a loud sigh. I dragged both suitcases behind me and placed them at the front door. I went into the kitchen to make crepes for Yoongi one last time. I put more effort into them, making sure they tasted better than the others I've made. As one was in the pan, I quickly went to wake him up.

"Yoongi, please wake up. Breakfast is almost ready." I lightly shook him as he rolled over and faced the roof.

"Crepes?" He mumbled.

"You know it." I quietly chuckled, leaving the room to attend the crepe on the stove. I soon finished making them all, and set them up on the table. Yoongi came in, finding his way around. He's started moving quicker in here since he's gotten used to where everything is. He sat in his chair and started eating straight away. I sat across from him and started eating myself.

"I'll miss your crepes." He sighed.

"I'll miss eating them with you. You're more fun to eat breakfast with than Jungkook or Jimin. They're like zombie's in the morning."

"I've only been hype in the mornings because I get to wake up to you and crepes." He said truthfully. I rolled my eyes and retrieved my buzzing phone from my pocket. I read the message from Hoseok.

Hoseok: I'll be there in half an hour!

"Hoseok will be here in half an hour." I groaned.

"Then lets quickly finish eating so we can cuddle before anything happens." He scoffed down his food quickly then made his way to the couch, waiting for me to join him. I finished eating and just left the dishes on the table. I let out a huff as I sat on the couch next to him. He wrapped his arm securely around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"You'll recover soon, right? So you can be released and we can be together." I looked up at him and he nodded.

"Soon, love. I'll try my hardest." He kissed my forehead as he rubbed my arm. We sat in silence for the remaining time until Hoseok let himself in. He spotted Yoongi and I on the couch and a guilt-ridden look was plastered on his face. No one saying anything, he made his way over to us.

"I'm not going to tell Jin. Just make sure you're careful. We should be on our way now." Hoseok told us quickly.

"Wait, what?" I stood up in front of him.

"I'm not going to tell him. Now lets go!" Hoseok rushed us out of the hotel room, grabbing our bags as I was helping Yoongi. The whole time it took for us to check out and get into the car, I was smirking happily to myself. I couldn't believe what he said.

"So, why aren't you going to tell Jin?" Yoongi questioned as we sat in the back seat.

"Why should I ruin your happiness? Yes, it's wrong, but... it's not my business, even if I should be telling him. If he did find out, I'd rather he hear it from one of you."

"You don't understand how much we appreciate that." I said, holding onto Yoongi's hand.

"So what's the deal? Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" Hoseok giggled like a 13 year old boy talking about sex.

"It's your call, Geparlys. Are you my girlfriend?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows as he turned his head in my direction.

"Only if you're my boyfriend." I nervously chuckled.

"Well I'm your boyfriend, so that means you're my girlfriend."

"Kids..." Hoseok muttered to himself.

"Shut up. You're our age." I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, Yoongi?" Hoseok called.

"Mm?"

"Were you really going to confess to Jin?"

"Psh, no."

~~~~~

I looked around the hospital after I helped Yoongi settle into his new room. The finished renovations look really well done. After I stopped admiring the completed surroundings, I made my way over to my locker. I opened it and put the completed files into it, just incase Jin needed them any time soon. Over the course of the three weeks, I kept a recovery journal for Yoongi. Since he didn't want to have to sit down and talk every day, I wrote down how he had progressed just by observing him.

"Eunrhee, Eunrhee, Eunrhee!!" Hoseok came running over to me, a look of fear on his face. "He knows... Jin knows!" He whisper yelled.

"What?! How?!" I screeched.

"Apparently the cars have security cameras, and the image of you and Yoongi having a cuddle in the backseat does not look good. He wants to see the both of us!"

"Oh shit!" I cursed, slamming my locker. I followed Hoseok to Jin's office and knocked on the door when we arrived there.

"Come in." Jin called. Hoseok and I lethargically made our way in. "Well, well, well. Glad you both got the message. Take a seat." He gestured for us to sit down. "Now, do you both know why you're here?" He asked. I don't know about Hoseok, but I nodded. "Would you like to explain why, Eunrhee?"

"No. I'd rather you do it." I shook my head.

"How can I start th—You can't date patients!" He yelled. I gripped onto the arm rests while looking down. "You've known since you started working here that you can't date patients. The rules haven't changed, Jun Eunrhee... And you Jung Hoseok. How dare you keep this a secret from me. Telling them that you won't tell me. Do you know how disappointed I am with the both of you? I am so angry to the point that I want to fire you both, but I can't because you're our best at what you do. Eric and Kevin are useless security guards, and Joy is one of the worst workers we have." Jin screamed at us. I still never looked up.

"Jin, I'm sorry I kept it from you, but they're happy together. Can't you see how Yoongi has improved. He hasn't drank once in 2 and a half weeks."

"This relationship is unacceptable. I don't support it, and you shouldn't either." There was a silence before the door opened and Kevin brought in Yoongi.

"Don't fire her! Transfer me somewhere else." He growled.

"I'm not firing her, but since you suggested it, I will transfer you." Jin smirked.

"Stop! Stop, stop, stop... I'll put in a resignation letter. Yoongi needs help and he has good help here. I don't trust anywhere else." I stood up in defeat.

"Hoseok please leave." Jin ordered, and he did as told. "Now whatever I'm about to say to you, stays a secret."

~~~

~~

~

A/N: *weird eye emoji thing idk*

IT'S ALMOST OVER!

probably one more chapter and an epilogue aww.

let's cry together.

i know this story isn't the greatest, but i've grown close to blind yoongi and annoying eunrhee.

they will be missed lmao.

thank you for reading! please vote and comment :)

i love you all so much

-Gabi xx