In the kitchen I take the bottle of coke out and fill up my cup."Hey..." Hannah's voice reminds me again that she followed me.

"Hey." I smile and turn around to face her.

"Soo...are we good?" She wants to know and confuses me completely.

"What do you mean?"

"I-I mean because... you know, I'm dating Aaron now and I-I know that you guys dated before I joined the group and... I hope I don't make things awkward or something." She explains and I then I remember again the thing that my brain has been avoiding since Niall came here. I just didn't want to think about it. About the fact that Hannah joined our little group, the day Aaron and I broke up. The fact that I always had the feeling that she wanted what I had. The fact that I never really trusted her, but had to. And the fact that she's dating my ex. Actually it doesn't really bother me that they are dating, it just confuses me because of what Aaron said last night. I still love you... I mean, why would he say that when he's in a relationship with Hannah. And why did no one tell me that they are dating? Obviously they all knew about it.

"No. Not at all. Everything's fine between us, right?" 

Is she thinking that I'm mad at her for dating my ex?, I ask myself.

"Yes. Everything's fine." She smiles.

"How long have you guys been dating for?"

"Since... August." 

My eyes instantly widen, hearing that they have been dating for so long already and never told me until now. I fake a smile and nod understanding.

"Nice..." I look down to my cup and take a big sip.

"Olivia! Hannah! Are you getting your asses back here or what?" Sam yells from the living room. We girls laugh, take the bottle coke and resume back to the living room. Hannah sits back down next to Aaron and I take a seat on the armrest of the chair that Niall is sitting in. He takes my hand and pulls me back onto his lip, which makes me giggle. I instantly stop though, when I see that Aaron is watching us. Sam goes around and fills up everyone's cup with coke and orders pizza while we're already starting the second round. When he's done, he sits down again and gets a card from Ethan and just joins in.

It's like it used to be before we all kinda split up into different directions and were distracted with university preparations. The whole summer, the only conversations were through our group chat on Whatsapp. I missed this, and I'm sure the others did so too. It's like nothing happened, like there wasn't a whole break. Now we play our favourite game, laugh and when the pizza comes, we girls get down to the floor and sit around the coffee table, eat while playing. The boys stay on the couches and chairs and loosen up a little. We pass the pizza boxes around and the bottle of coke while we have a quick pause. Then when we all have food and drinks filled up, we continue to play.

A good and funny hour later, we play the very last round. Ethan is now in the game and Sam is the story teller. One Mafia, Aaron is already dead and so is everyone else except Ethan, Niall and Jazzy. One of them is Mafia. "It has been a long, long night and Jazzy was on her way to Ethan's house to talk about the deaths that happened the nights before, when a car run her over. She instantly died and Mafia won a round yet again." Sam smiles proud of his end of the story.

We all look at Niall and then at Ethan. It has to be Ethan. "It's Ethan!" We all exclaim at the same time, making him and Niall burst out into laughter. "Ethan! Ethan! Ethan!" We cheer him on as he reveals his card. Civilian. Instantly our heads turn around and face Niall who's brightly smiling.

"Fuck you." I say shocked as I get up and go over to him. He laughs, takes my hand and pulls me down to his lap. I cross my arms over my breast as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to his chest. "You fucking killed me." I say still shocked as he kisses my shoulder.