Chapter 12 ~Part 2~

NiteTwist's POV

As soon as the signal to start came up I rush at the Blade Master. I saw him as I sent my Dynamos to attack. I grunted in annoying as he just swatted them away like they were nothing until he saw me grin.

"Spatial Pull." I yelled as the Blade Master was pulled in to me. The look on his face, the look of shit I got careless, was clear on his face. "Not so tough now huh?" I said as I kept hitting him with my Dynamos.

I jumped up and slammed my hand into the ground summoning lighting as he went flying. "It's not over yet, Void Impact" I yelled as I opened up a rift in time and space. I had the biggest shit eating grin on my face as I got him, or so I thought. "Ha. So close" I heard shadow say as he used his Shadow Step to get out of the hit and behind me. I turned but say a sword coming at my fast as I wrapped behind him and jumped away.

"Please tell me this is not all you have Nite. Cause if it is then I am really going to have a boring fight. Also it seems I was right. You are a weak fight. He He." I stopped mid-air and hovered on my Dynamos as I stood there, thinking on what he said. 'I'm boring? Me?! Ha. HAHAHAHAHA!!' something in me snapped. I lost control. They came out.

"HAHAHAHA! You have no idea what you did Shadow." I yelled from above him as I hold my head. "They are loss, and they want you. ARGH." I fall to the ground, landing on my legs and dash at Shadow.

"Space Creak" I yelled as a creak in time and space opened up and started to hit him. "HAI YA BASTERD. NAMES LEO HAHA. TIME TO DIE." Leo yelled as I kicked two explosions at him then ran and summoned lighting from the sky. He ended up jumping back before the lighting hit and jumped at me with his nasod arm out.

"Wolf Fang" He yelled as he hit me and then used both his arm and sword and cut me. "AH SHIT DAM" I yelled as I fell back. Shadow walked up to me but held his sword up ready to strike. "HEHE LET'S PLAY MOTHER FUCKER" Discord yelled as I spin kicked him away. I held my head as my eyes were going crazy.

"HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA. LET'S PLAY FOR A BIT MHM? OH I GOT A GAME. THE 'LET'S NOT DIE GAME'. YOUR IT" I yelled as I rush him and jump yelling "EMP SHOCK". I sent a pulse of energy out and knocks him away. I land on the floor as my eyes start to focus back. "Ah shit. Dam it not again." I held my head looking around for Shadow.

"May I ask what happen?" I heard him say from the dust that was made. "I'll tell you if you can beat me ya ass hat hehe." I said back but could feel my legs giving out. 'Dam that Wolf Fang hurts. Need to push him back a little.' I thought as I dashed jumped in the air and spun as energy kicked him back a little as I hit the same energy and charged up a shot.

"TAKE THIS!" I yelled as I launched it at him as he as he was blown back more. "Now. NEUTRON BOMB!" I yelled as my Dynamos spun and opened a black hole like bomb sucking Shadow in as it blow up with him inside. "Got to get to Tact, he can win without me hehe." I said as I turned and started to air dash to my friend but a voice stopped me dead in my tracks.

"I must admit. That came out of nowhere. Even for me. I can read anyone. It looks like I will get you to tell me what happen then." I heard from behind me as I turn to see Shadow holding his sword like its stealth. "NO. DAM IT" I yelled as I try to jump out of the way of the move I knew that was coming. Time seemed to stop for me witch was funny as I CONTROLLED time. "HYPER SONIC STAB!!" Shadow yelled as he took a step and was on the other side of me as I was sliced to hell and back. I fell to the floor as the buzzer was heard showing that we lost.

"GRRRR FUCK DAM SHIT." I yelled at the sky. I looked over and saw Shadow come up to me. "So, what was that back there? You looked like you changed." I heard him say as he sat next to me. "Oh that? I have people in my head. They come out at times. I can't control it. Like in the real world. It's not from the game. I'm just a freak." I tell him as he gives me a look of shock.

"Nite. Get them under control and you will become stronger. I know this. I have the same problem. You almost won and it was their help. If you can change by will, then even you could defeat Glave. I know it." He said as he reached his hand out to shake. I took his hand and squeezed it.

"Deal, my friend" I left his hand as he got up. I saw Blasde coming over talking to Shadow as I thought of what he said, not knowing the two were talking about me.

"So Shadow, how he do?" "Fine really. I like the kid. Hope he takes my advice."

"Oh and what would that be mhm?" "get out of my face or do you want me to BLOODY ACCEL your ass?" Shadow said with a smile, a deadly smile. 'Become strong NiteTwister. Become strong.'